Corey Feldman and Kristy Swanson Stage Farewell Dinner to Honor Late Corey Haim
Child stars Corey Feldman and Todd Bridges and actress Kristy Swanson staged a farewell dinner to honor their late pal Corey Haim in Marina Del Rey, California on Thursday night, April 8. Feldman was forced to scrap plans for a formal memorial service because Haim's mother, Judy, was still too upset and too ill to attend such a big event - and so he arranged for the tragic actor's closest friends and his mum to meet up and toast the star's memory.
Swanson tells People, "Had Corey wished to be anywhere, he would have loved to be with us last night, to be with all his old friends." Guests also included actresses Nicole Eggert and Robyn Lively. "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star Swanson adds, "It was like a reunion. Robyn brought tons of old pictures - lots of people with crazy hair and funny clothes, and people gave Judy gifts."
"I had a picture of me with Corey on the set of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer', and I gave that to her. There were no speeches, just lots of picture taking, talking and sharing pictures of our kids." Haim died from an apparent drug overdose on March 10.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik