Corey Feldman and Kristy Swanson Stage Farewell Dinner to Honor Late Corey Haim
Child stars Corey Feldman and Todd Bridges and actress Kristy Swanson staged a farewell dinner to honor their late pal Corey Haim in Marina Del Rey, California on Thursday night, April 8. Feldman was forced to scrap plans for a formal memorial service because Haim's mother, Judy, was still too upset and too ill to attend such a big event - and so he arranged for the tragic actor's closest friends and his mum to meet up and toast the star's memory.
Swanson tells People, "Had Corey wished to be anywhere, he would have loved to be with us last night, to be with all his old friends." Guests also included actresses Nicole Eggert and Robyn Lively. "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star Swanson adds, "It was like a reunion. Robyn brought tons of old pictures - lots of people with crazy hair and funny clothes, and people gave Judy gifts."
"I had a picture of me with Corey on the set of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer', and I gave that to her. There were no speeches, just lots of picture taking, talking and sharing pictures of our kids." Haim died from an apparent drug overdose on March 10.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7