Jim Carrey Makes Harsh Criticism on Tiger Woods' Infidelity Scandal
Jim Carrey has waded into the Tiger Woods cheating scandal by insisting the embattled golfer's wife must have known about his infidelities. The actor took to his Twitter blog on Friday, April 9 to comment on the saga, as Woods made his return to golf at the U.S. Masters tournament in Augusta, Georgia.
And his bizarre outburst is sure to spark controversy. Carrey wrote, "Tiger Woods owes nothing 2 anyone but himself." The actor, who also took to Twitter to announce his split from girlfriend Jenny McCarthy earlier this week, then turned on the golfer's scorned wife, Elin Nordegren, declaring "No wife is blind enough to miss that much infidelity. Elin had 2 b a willing participant on the ride 4 whatever reason."
Woods and his wife have been estranged since news of the golf star's affairs broke in November 2009 and reports suggest the ex-model is preparing to divorce the sportsman. Carrey ended his odd outburst by stating "Curling is the only safe sport 4 a married man!"
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'