Jim Carrey Makes Harsh Criticism on Tiger Woods' Infidelity Scandal
Jim Carrey has waded into the Tiger Woods cheating scandal by insisting the embattled golfer's wife must have known about his infidelities. The actor took to his Twitter blog on Friday, April 9 to comment on the saga, as Woods made his return to golf at the U.S. Masters tournament in Augusta, Georgia.
And his bizarre outburst is sure to spark controversy. Carrey wrote, "Tiger Woods owes nothing 2 anyone but himself." The actor, who also took to Twitter to announce his split from girlfriend Jenny McCarthy earlier this week, then turned on the golfer's scorned wife, Elin Nordegren, declaring "No wife is blind enough to miss that much infidelity. Elin had 2 b a willing participant on the ride 4 whatever reason."
Woods and his wife have been estranged since news of the golf star's affairs broke in November 2009 and reports suggest the ex-model is preparing to divorce the sportsman. Carrey ended his odd outburst by stating "Curling is the only safe sport 4 a married man!"
More Jim Carrey News
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa