Jim Carrey Makes Harsh Criticism on Tiger Woods' Infidelity Scandal
Jim Carrey has waded into the Tiger Woods cheating scandal by insisting the embattled golfer's wife must have known about his infidelities. The actor took to his Twitter blog on Friday, April 9 to comment on the saga, as Woods made his return to golf at the U.S. Masters tournament in Augusta, Georgia.
And his bizarre outburst is sure to spark controversy. Carrey wrote, "Tiger Woods owes nothing 2 anyone but himself." The actor, who also took to Twitter to announce his split from girlfriend Jenny McCarthy earlier this week, then turned on the golfer's scorned wife, Elin Nordegren, declaring "No wife is blind enough to miss that much infidelity. Elin had 2 b a willing participant on the ride 4 whatever reason."
Woods and his wife have been estranged since news of the golf star's affairs broke in November 2009 and reports suggest the ex-model is preparing to divorce the sportsman. Carrey ended his odd outburst by stating "Curling is the only safe sport 4 a married man!"
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered