Jim Carrey Makes Harsh Criticism on Tiger Woods' Infidelity Scandal
Jim Carrey has waded into the Tiger Woods cheating scandal by insisting the embattled golfer's wife must have known about his infidelities. The actor took to his Twitter blog on Friday, April 9 to comment on the saga, as Woods made his return to golf at the U.S. Masters tournament in Augusta, Georgia.
And his bizarre outburst is sure to spark controversy. Carrey wrote, "Tiger Woods owes nothing 2 anyone but himself." The actor, who also took to Twitter to announce his split from girlfriend Jenny McCarthy earlier this week, then turned on the golfer's scorned wife, Elin Nordegren, declaring "No wife is blind enough to miss that much infidelity. Elin had 2 b a willing participant on the ride 4 whatever reason."
Woods and his wife have been estranged since news of the golf star's affairs broke in November 2009 and reports suggest the ex-model is preparing to divorce the sportsman. Carrey ended his odd outburst by stating "Curling is the only safe sport 4 a married man!"
More Jim Carrey News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens