Jim Carrey Makes Harsh Criticism on Tiger Woods' Infidelity Scandal
Jim Carrey has waded into the Tiger Woods cheating scandal by insisting the embattled golfer's wife must have known about his infidelities. The actor took to his Twitter blog on Friday, April 9 to comment on the saga, as Woods made his return to golf at the U.S. Masters tournament in Augusta, Georgia.
And his bizarre outburst is sure to spark controversy. Carrey wrote, "Tiger Woods owes nothing 2 anyone but himself." The actor, who also took to Twitter to announce his split from girlfriend Jenny McCarthy earlier this week, then turned on the golfer's scorned wife, Elin Nordegren, declaring "No wife is blind enough to miss that much infidelity. Elin had 2 b a willing participant on the ride 4 whatever reason."
Woods and his wife have been estranged since news of the golf star's affairs broke in November 2009 and reports suggest the ex-model is preparing to divorce the sportsman. Carrey ended his odd outburst by stating "Curling is the only safe sport 4 a married man!"
More Jim Carrey News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3