Tina Fey Says No to Driving School
Comedienne Tina Fey has to rely on chauffeurs and cab drivers to take her around New York - because her driving license expired soon after she moved to the Big Apple. The Pennsylvania native relocated to Manhattan in the late 1990s after landing a job as a writer for sketch comedy show "Saturday Night Live".
Fey has since shot to fame with her TV sitcom "30 Rock", but admits she never renewed the permit and now refuses to retake the driving test to reinstate it.
She says, "I don't have a license anymore. I used to have a license but then I moved to New York and it expired and they want me to go to driving school to get a new one. So I was like, nope!"
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport