Tina Fey Says No to Driving School
Comedienne Tina Fey has to rely on chauffeurs and cab drivers to take her around New York - because her driving license expired soon after she moved to the Big Apple. The Pennsylvania native relocated to Manhattan in the late 1990s after landing a job as a writer for sketch comedy show "Saturday Night Live".
Fey has since shot to fame with her TV sitcom "30 Rock", but admits she never renewed the permit and now refuses to retake the driving test to reinstate it.
She says, "I don't have a license anymore. I used to have a license but then I moved to New York and it expired and they want me to go to driving school to get a new one. So I was like, nope!"
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub