Tina Fey Says No to Driving School
Comedienne Tina Fey has to rely on chauffeurs and cab drivers to take her around New York - because her driving license expired soon after she moved to the Big Apple. The Pennsylvania native relocated to Manhattan in the late 1990s after landing a job as a writer for sketch comedy show "Saturday Night Live".
Fey has since shot to fame with her TV sitcom "30 Rock", but admits she never renewed the permit and now refuses to retake the driving test to reinstate it.
She says, "I don't have a license anymore. I used to have a license but then I moved to New York and it expired and they want me to go to driving school to get a new one. So I was like, nope!"
More Tina Fey News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media