Tina Fey Says No to Driving School
Comedienne Tina Fey has to rely on chauffeurs and cab drivers to take her around New York - because her driving license expired soon after she moved to the Big Apple. The Pennsylvania native relocated to Manhattan in the late 1990s after landing a job as a writer for sketch comedy show "Saturday Night Live".
Fey has since shot to fame with her TV sitcom "30 Rock", but admits she never renewed the permit and now refuses to retake the driving test to reinstate it.
She says, "I don't have a license anymore. I used to have a license but then I moved to New York and it expired and they want me to go to driving school to get a new one. So I was like, nope!"
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board