Tina Fey Says No to Driving School
Comedienne Tina Fey has to rely on chauffeurs and cab drivers to take her around New York - because her driving license expired soon after she moved to the Big Apple. The Pennsylvania native relocated to Manhattan in the late 1990s after landing a job as a writer for sketch comedy show "Saturday Night Live".
Fey has since shot to fame with her TV sitcom "30 Rock", but admits she never renewed the permit and now refuses to retake the driving test to reinstate it.
She says, "I don't have a license anymore. I used to have a license but then I moved to New York and it expired and they want me to go to driving school to get a new one. So I was like, nope!"
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'