James Van Der Beek and Kimberly Brook Expecting Their First Child
Actor James Van Der Beek is set to become a first-time father - his girlfriend is pregnant. The happy news comes less than a month after the former "Dawson's Creek" star reached a divorce settlement with his ex-wife, actress Heather Ann McComb.
Van Der Beek and his new partner Kimberly Brook are expecting their first child in late 2010. The actor broke the news in a tweet. He wrote, "The woman I love and I are expecting our first child. Currently experiencing joy on levels I never knew existed." The couple met in summer 2009 after Van Der Beek and McComb had split.
James Van Der Beek and Kimberly Brook first met during a vacation in Israel in August 2009, Star Magazine reported. The pair was also seen getting cozy at Los Angeles bar The Roger Room, days before he filed for divorce to Heather Ann McComb. On their outing, a source revealed, "He really likes her. They have a blast just talking and hanging out. Now that James is officially free, he and Kim both want to take their relationship to the next level."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame