James Van Der Beek and Kimberly Brook Expecting Their First Child
Actor James Van Der Beek is set to become a first-time father - his girlfriend is pregnant. The happy news comes less than a month after the former "Dawson's Creek" star reached a divorce settlement with his ex-wife, actress Heather Ann McComb.
Van Der Beek and his new partner Kimberly Brook are expecting their first child in late 2010. The actor broke the news in a tweet. He wrote, "The woman I love and I are expecting our first child. Currently experiencing joy on levels I never knew existed." The couple met in summer 2009 after Van Der Beek and McComb had split.
James Van Der Beek and Kimberly Brook first met during a vacation in Israel in August 2009, Star Magazine reported. The pair was also seen getting cozy at Los Angeles bar The Roger Room, days before he filed for divorce to Heather Ann McComb. On their outing, a source revealed, "He really likes her. They have a blast just talking and hanging out. Now that James is officially free, he and Kim both want to take their relationship to the next level."
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!