James Van Der Beek and Kimberly Brook Expecting Their First Child
Actor James Van Der Beek is set to become a first-time father - his girlfriend is pregnant. The happy news comes less than a month after the former "Dawson's Creek" star reached a divorce settlement with his ex-wife, actress Heather Ann McComb.
Van Der Beek and his new partner Kimberly Brook are expecting their first child in late 2010. The actor broke the news in a tweet. He wrote, "The woman I love and I are expecting our first child. Currently experiencing joy on levels I never knew existed." The couple met in summer 2009 after Van Der Beek and McComb had split.
James Van Der Beek and Kimberly Brook first met during a vacation in Israel in August 2009, Star Magazine reported. The pair was also seen getting cozy at Los Angeles bar The Roger Room, days before he filed for divorce to Heather Ann McComb. On their outing, a source revealed, "He really likes her. They have a blast just talking and hanging out. Now that James is officially free, he and Kim both want to take their relationship to the next level."
More James Van Der Beek News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub