Garcelle Beauvai Spreads Husband's Alleged Affair Through Emails
Actress Garcelle Beauvais has left her husband red-faced by sending an email to his work colleagues accusing him of having an affair. The former "NYPD Blue" star reportedly told Mike Nilon's friends and associates he has something "in common" with Tiger Woods and Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James - he's a love cheat.
According to New York Post gossip column PageSix, Beauvais sent an email with the subject line "Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon" in which she wrote, "What do they have in common... I found out today that MY husband of almost nine years has been having an affair for five years with some slut in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys (the couple's sons) don't deserve this!"
Moreover, Garcelle Beauvais told Us Magazine in a statement, "My focus at this time is on my kids and healing the pain. There will be no further comment."
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber