Garcelle Beauvai Spreads Husband's Alleged Affair Through Emails
Actress Garcelle Beauvais has left her husband red-faced by sending an email to his work colleagues accusing him of having an affair. The former "NYPD Blue" star reportedly told Mike Nilon's friends and associates he has something "in common" with Tiger Woods and Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James - he's a love cheat.
According to New York Post gossip column PageSix, Beauvais sent an email with the subject line "Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon" in which she wrote, "What do they have in common... I found out today that MY husband of almost nine years has been having an affair for five years with some slut in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys (the couple's sons) don't deserve this!"
Moreover, Garcelle Beauvais told Us Magazine in a statement, "My focus at this time is on my kids and healing the pain. There will be no further comment."
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video