Garcelle Beauvai Spreads Husband's Alleged Affair Through Emails
Actress Garcelle Beauvais has left her husband red-faced by sending an email to his work colleagues accusing him of having an affair. The former "NYPD Blue" star reportedly told Mike Nilon's friends and associates he has something "in common" with Tiger Woods and Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James - he's a love cheat.
According to New York Post gossip column PageSix, Beauvais sent an email with the subject line "Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon" in which she wrote, "What do they have in common... I found out today that MY husband of almost nine years has been having an affair for five years with some slut in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys (the couple's sons) don't deserve this!"
Moreover, Garcelle Beauvais told Us Magazine in a statement, "My focus at this time is on my kids and healing the pain. There will be no further comment."
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident