Garcelle Beauvai Spreads Husband's Alleged Affair Through Emails
Actress Garcelle Beauvais has left her husband red-faced by sending an email to his work colleagues accusing him of having an affair. The former "NYPD Blue" star reportedly told Mike Nilon's friends and associates he has something "in common" with Tiger Woods and Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James - he's a love cheat.
According to New York Post gossip column PageSix, Beauvais sent an email with the subject line "Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon" in which she wrote, "What do they have in common... I found out today that MY husband of almost nine years has been having an affair for five years with some slut in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys (the couple's sons) don't deserve this!"
Moreover, Garcelle Beauvais told Us Magazine in a statement, "My focus at this time is on my kids and healing the pain. There will be no further comment."
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring