Garcelle Beauvai Spreads Husband's Alleged Affair Through Emails
Actress Garcelle Beauvais has left her husband red-faced by sending an email to his work colleagues accusing him of having an affair. The former "NYPD Blue" star reportedly told Mike Nilon's friends and associates he has something "in common" with Tiger Woods and Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James - he's a love cheat.
According to New York Post gossip column PageSix, Beauvais sent an email with the subject line "Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon" in which she wrote, "What do they have in common... I found out today that MY husband of almost nine years has been having an affair for five years with some slut in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys (the couple's sons) don't deserve this!"
Moreover, Garcelle Beauvais told Us Magazine in a statement, "My focus at this time is on my kids and healing the pain. There will be no further comment."
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed