Sandra Bullock Is Said Taking Care of Jesse James' Children
Actress Sandra Bullock is looking after her husband Jesse James' children while he undergoes treatment in rehab, according to a new report. "The Blind Side" star, who reportedly walked out on her partner in March following allegations he cheated on her, is said to be caring for James' three kids, Sunny, Chandler and Jesse, Jr., while the TV mechanic seeks professional help at an Arizona facility.
A source tells TMZ, "It's a positive sign about Sandra's relationship with Jesse." In March, Bullock's rep denied the actress had any plans to adopt James' children, shortly after tattoo model Michelle McGee went public with claims she romanced the reality star for 11 months.
Debunking speculations that Sandra Bullock will legally adopt Jesse James' children, her rep told People, "There are no plans, nor have there ever been any plans, for Sandra Bullock to adopt any of Jesse James' children."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video