Sandra Bullock Is Said Taking Care of Jesse James' Children
Actress Sandra Bullock is looking after her husband Jesse James' children while he undergoes treatment in rehab, according to a new report. "The Blind Side" star, who reportedly walked out on her partner in March following allegations he cheated on her, is said to be caring for James' three kids, Sunny, Chandler and Jesse, Jr., while the TV mechanic seeks professional help at an Arizona facility.
A source tells TMZ, "It's a positive sign about Sandra's relationship with Jesse." In March, Bullock's rep denied the actress had any plans to adopt James' children, shortly after tattoo model Michelle McGee went public with claims she romanced the reality star for 11 months.
Debunking speculations that Sandra Bullock will legally adopt Jesse James' children, her rep told People, "There are no plans, nor have there ever been any plans, for Sandra Bullock to adopt any of Jesse James' children."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit