Sandra Bullock Is Said Taking Care of Jesse James' Children
Actress Sandra Bullock is looking after her husband Jesse James' children while he undergoes treatment in rehab, according to a new report. "The Blind Side" star, who reportedly walked out on her partner in March following allegations he cheated on her, is said to be caring for James' three kids, Sunny, Chandler and Jesse, Jr., while the TV mechanic seeks professional help at an Arizona facility.
A source tells TMZ, "It's a positive sign about Sandra's relationship with Jesse." In March, Bullock's rep denied the actress had any plans to adopt James' children, shortly after tattoo model Michelle McGee went public with claims she romanced the reality star for 11 months.
Debunking speculations that Sandra Bullock will legally adopt Jesse James' children, her rep told People, "There are no plans, nor have there ever been any plans, for Sandra Bullock to adopt any of Jesse James' children."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics