Sandra Bullock Is Said Taking Care of Jesse James' Children
Actress Sandra Bullock is looking after her husband Jesse James' children while he undergoes treatment in rehab, according to a new report. "The Blind Side" star, who reportedly walked out on her partner in March following allegations he cheated on her, is said to be caring for James' three kids, Sunny, Chandler and Jesse, Jr., while the TV mechanic seeks professional help at an Arizona facility.
A source tells TMZ, "It's a positive sign about Sandra's relationship with Jesse." In March, Bullock's rep denied the actress had any plans to adopt James' children, shortly after tattoo model Michelle McGee went public with claims she romanced the reality star for 11 months.
Debunking speculations that Sandra Bullock will legally adopt Jesse James' children, her rep told People, "There are no plans, nor have there ever been any plans, for Sandra Bullock to adopt any of Jesse James' children."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media