Sandra Bullock Is Said Taking Care of Jesse James' Children
Actress Sandra Bullock is looking after her husband Jesse James' children while he undergoes treatment in rehab, according to a new report. "The Blind Side" star, who reportedly walked out on her partner in March following allegations he cheated on her, is said to be caring for James' three kids, Sunny, Chandler and Jesse, Jr., while the TV mechanic seeks professional help at an Arizona facility.
A source tells TMZ, "It's a positive sign about Sandra's relationship with Jesse." In March, Bullock's rep denied the actress had any plans to adopt James' children, shortly after tattoo model Michelle McGee went public with claims she romanced the reality star for 11 months.
Debunking speculations that Sandra Bullock will legally adopt Jesse James' children, her rep told People, "There are no plans, nor have there ever been any plans, for Sandra Bullock to adopt any of Jesse James' children."
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs