Debbie Reynolds Replaces Ivanka Trump for Agony Aunt Column
Outspoken Hollywood legend Debbie Reynolds has replaced socialite Ivanka Trump as U.S. tabloid the Globe's weekly celebrity agony aunt. Her Dear Debbie column, which debuts in this week's issue, features the "Singin' in the Rain" star's advice on all manner of subjects and she's convinced she's the perfect person for the job.
She says, "I've lived through just about everything that can happen to anyone. I lost two children to miscarriage, lost my parents, went through three divorces and have a daughter, Carrie (Fisher), with bipolar disorder. I'm experienced at survival."
On another news, Debbie Reynolds, who celebrated her 78th birthday on April 1, has kicked off her U.K. tour on April 7 in Norewich, England. During a press conference in early April, the veteran entertainer said, "We had the best of it all. I wish the young talent had the times we had. We did not have the big salaries like they did but we certainly had fabulous times and we had great lessons and great teachers. It was a unique time - Rome before the fall."
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof