Debbie Reynolds Replaces Ivanka Trump for Agony Aunt Column
Outspoken Hollywood legend Debbie Reynolds has replaced socialite Ivanka Trump as U.S. tabloid the Globe's weekly celebrity agony aunt. Her Dear Debbie column, which debuts in this week's issue, features the "Singin' in the Rain" star's advice on all manner of subjects and she's convinced she's the perfect person for the job.
She says, "I've lived through just about everything that can happen to anyone. I lost two children to miscarriage, lost my parents, went through three divorces and have a daughter, Carrie (Fisher), with bipolar disorder. I'm experienced at survival."
On another news, Debbie Reynolds, who celebrated her 78th birthday on April 1, has kicked off her U.K. tour on April 7 in Norewich, England. During a press conference in early April, the veteran entertainer said, "We had the best of it all. I wish the young talent had the times we had. We did not have the big salaries like they did but we certainly had fabulous times and we had great lessons and great teachers. It was a unique time - Rome before the fall."
More Ivanka Trump News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media