Debbie Reynolds Replaces Ivanka Trump for Agony Aunt Column
Outspoken Hollywood legend Debbie Reynolds has replaced socialite Ivanka Trump as U.S. tabloid the Globe's weekly celebrity agony aunt. Her Dear Debbie column, which debuts in this week's issue, features the "Singin' in the Rain" star's advice on all manner of subjects and she's convinced she's the perfect person for the job.
She says, "I've lived through just about everything that can happen to anyone. I lost two children to miscarriage, lost my parents, went through three divorces and have a daughter, Carrie (Fisher), with bipolar disorder. I'm experienced at survival."
On another news, Debbie Reynolds, who celebrated her 78th birthday on April 1, has kicked off her U.K. tour on April 7 in Norewich, England. During a press conference in early April, the veteran entertainer said, "We had the best of it all. I wish the young talent had the times we had. We did not have the big salaries like they did but we certainly had fabulous times and we had great lessons and great teachers. It was a unique time - Rome before the fall."
More Ivanka Trump News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic