Debbie Reynolds Replaces Ivanka Trump for Agony Aunt Column
Outspoken Hollywood legend Debbie Reynolds has replaced socialite Ivanka Trump as U.S. tabloid the Globe's weekly celebrity agony aunt. Her Dear Debbie column, which debuts in this week's issue, features the "Singin' in the Rain" star's advice on all manner of subjects and she's convinced she's the perfect person for the job.
She says, "I've lived through just about everything that can happen to anyone. I lost two children to miscarriage, lost my parents, went through three divorces and have a daughter, Carrie (Fisher), with bipolar disorder. I'm experienced at survival."
On another news, Debbie Reynolds, who celebrated her 78th birthday on April 1, has kicked off her U.K. tour on April 7 in Norewich, England. During a press conference in early April, the veteran entertainer said, "We had the best of it all. I wish the young talent had the times we had. We did not have the big salaries like they did but we certainly had fabulous times and we had great lessons and great teachers. It was a unique time - Rome before the fall."
More Ivanka Trump News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'