Matthew Fox Lost His Virginity at 12, Calling It 'Terrible'
"Lost" hunk Matthew Fox lost his virginity by a river in his native Wyoming when he was 12. The actor admits the sex session with a 14 year old was "terrible" and "awkward" and nothing like the romantic notion he had in his head of what his first time would be like.
He tells Playboy magazine, "It wasn't her first time... It was in Dubois, Wyoming, where the population sign probably says, to this day, about 1,000. It happened literally on the ground by a river while a rodeo was going on in town. It was absolutely terrible and awkward - just two f**king kids lying down and pulling our pants down."
Matthew Fox was recently struck by affair allegation after 25-year-old stripper Stefani Talbott claimed that she got laid with the actor twice during his visit to Oregon in July 2009. Of their sexual encounter, she recalled, "He didn't tell me to keep it a secret or anything. He didn't even use protection. He didn't seem concerned at all."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune