Matthew Fox Lost His Virginity at 12, Calling It 'Terrible'
"Lost" hunk Matthew Fox lost his virginity by a river in his native Wyoming when he was 12. The actor admits the sex session with a 14 year old was "terrible" and "awkward" and nothing like the romantic notion he had in his head of what his first time would be like.
He tells Playboy magazine, "It wasn't her first time... It was in Dubois, Wyoming, where the population sign probably says, to this day, about 1,000. It happened literally on the ground by a river while a rodeo was going on in town. It was absolutely terrible and awkward - just two f**king kids lying down and pulling our pants down."
Matthew Fox was recently struck by affair allegation after 25-year-old stripper Stefani Talbott claimed that she got laid with the actor twice during his visit to Oregon in July 2009. Of their sexual encounter, she recalled, "He didn't tell me to keep it a secret or anything. He didn't even use protection. He didn't seem concerned at all."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen