Matthew Fox Lost His Virginity at 12, Calling It 'Terrible'
"Lost" hunk Matthew Fox lost his virginity by a river in his native Wyoming when he was 12. The actor admits the sex session with a 14 year old was "terrible" and "awkward" and nothing like the romantic notion he had in his head of what his first time would be like.
He tells Playboy magazine, "It wasn't her first time... It was in Dubois, Wyoming, where the population sign probably says, to this day, about 1,000. It happened literally on the ground by a river while a rodeo was going on in town. It was absolutely terrible and awkward - just two f**king kids lying down and pulling our pants down."
Matthew Fox was recently struck by affair allegation after 25-year-old stripper Stefani Talbott claimed that she got laid with the actor twice during his visit to Oregon in July 2009. Of their sexual encounter, she recalled, "He didn't tell me to keep it a secret or anything. He didn't even use protection. He didn't seem concerned at all."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special