Matthew Fox Lost His Virginity at 12, Calling It 'Terrible'
"Lost" hunk Matthew Fox lost his virginity by a river in his native Wyoming when he was 12. The actor admits the sex session with a 14 year old was "terrible" and "awkward" and nothing like the romantic notion he had in his head of what his first time would be like.
He tells Playboy magazine, "It wasn't her first time... It was in Dubois, Wyoming, where the population sign probably says, to this day, about 1,000. It happened literally on the ground by a river while a rodeo was going on in town. It was absolutely terrible and awkward - just two f**king kids lying down and pulling our pants down."
Matthew Fox was recently struck by affair allegation after 25-year-old stripper Stefani Talbott claimed that she got laid with the actor twice during his visit to Oregon in July 2009. Of their sexual encounter, she recalled, "He didn't tell me to keep it a secret or anything. He didn't even use protection. He didn't seem concerned at all."
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer