Matthew Fox Lost His Virginity at 12, Calling It 'Terrible'
"Lost" hunk Matthew Fox lost his virginity by a river in his native Wyoming when he was 12. The actor admits the sex session with a 14 year old was "terrible" and "awkward" and nothing like the romantic notion he had in his head of what his first time would be like.
He tells Playboy magazine, "It wasn't her first time... It was in Dubois, Wyoming, where the population sign probably says, to this day, about 1,000. It happened literally on the ground by a river while a rodeo was going on in town. It was absolutely terrible and awkward - just two f**king kids lying down and pulling our pants down."
Matthew Fox was recently struck by affair allegation after 25-year-old stripper Stefani Talbott claimed that she got laid with the actor twice during his visit to Oregon in July 2009. Of their sexual encounter, she recalled, "He didn't tell me to keep it a secret or anything. He didn't even use protection. He didn't seem concerned at all."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back