Jesse James to Spend April in Rehab
Sandra Bullock's disgraced husband Jesse James will be spending April in rehab, according to his publicist. It was reported that the reality TV star checked into rehab in Tucson, Arizona in March, but left the facility after only just a few days.
But his rep Hildie Katibah insists the stories about James' rehab stay are all wrong - and he signed up for a 31-day program on March 29 - and is still in counseling for an undisclosed issue. She adds, "He is therefore expected to be unavailable for the next 30 to 60 days."
Although refusing to detail what kind of treatment he gets, Jesse James is reported checking into sex rehab after string of his affairs hit the headline. His adultery was first sparked after tattoo model Michelle McGee told In Touch magazine in March that she had 11-month affair with him while Sandra Bullock was shooting her movie "The Blind Side".
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role