Jesse James to Spend April in Rehab
Sandra Bullock's disgraced husband Jesse James will be spending April in rehab, according to his publicist. It was reported that the reality TV star checked into rehab in Tucson, Arizona in March, but left the facility after only just a few days.
But his rep Hildie Katibah insists the stories about James' rehab stay are all wrong - and he signed up for a 31-day program on March 29 - and is still in counseling for an undisclosed issue. She adds, "He is therefore expected to be unavailable for the next 30 to 60 days."
Although refusing to detail what kind of treatment he gets, Jesse James is reported checking into sex rehab after string of his affairs hit the headline. His adultery was first sparked after tattoo model Michelle McGee told In Touch magazine in March that she had 11-month affair with him while Sandra Bullock was shooting her movie "The Blind Side".
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only