Jesse James to Spend April in Rehab
Sandra Bullock's disgraced husband Jesse James will be spending April in rehab, according to his publicist. It was reported that the reality TV star checked into rehab in Tucson, Arizona in March, but left the facility after only just a few days.
But his rep Hildie Katibah insists the stories about James' rehab stay are all wrong - and he signed up for a 31-day program on March 29 - and is still in counseling for an undisclosed issue. She adds, "He is therefore expected to be unavailable for the next 30 to 60 days."
Although refusing to detail what kind of treatment he gets, Jesse James is reported checking into sex rehab after string of his affairs hit the headline. His adultery was first sparked after tattoo model Michelle McGee told In Touch magazine in March that she had 11-month affair with him while Sandra Bullock was shooting her movie "The Blind Side".
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation