Jesse James to Spend April in Rehab
Sandra Bullock's disgraced husband Jesse James will be spending April in rehab, according to his publicist. It was reported that the reality TV star checked into rehab in Tucson, Arizona in March, but left the facility after only just a few days.
But his rep Hildie Katibah insists the stories about James' rehab stay are all wrong - and he signed up for a 31-day program on March 29 - and is still in counseling for an undisclosed issue. She adds, "He is therefore expected to be unavailable for the next 30 to 60 days."
Although refusing to detail what kind of treatment he gets, Jesse James is reported checking into sex rehab after string of his affairs hit the headline. His adultery was first sparked after tattoo model Michelle McGee told In Touch magazine in March that she had 11-month affair with him while Sandra Bullock was shooting her movie "The Blind Side".
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory