Jesse James to Spend April in Rehab
Sandra Bullock's disgraced husband Jesse James will be spending April in rehab, according to his publicist. It was reported that the reality TV star checked into rehab in Tucson, Arizona in March, but left the facility after only just a few days.
But his rep Hildie Katibah insists the stories about James' rehab stay are all wrong - and he signed up for a 31-day program on March 29 - and is still in counseling for an undisclosed issue. She adds, "He is therefore expected to be unavailable for the next 30 to 60 days."
Although refusing to detail what kind of treatment he gets, Jesse James is reported checking into sex rehab after string of his affairs hit the headline. His adultery was first sparked after tattoo model Michelle McGee told In Touch magazine in March that she had 11-month affair with him while Sandra Bullock was shooting her movie "The Blind Side".
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'