Rihanna Tops Billboard Hot 100 for Four Weeks
Rihanna has scored a fourth week on top of the U.S. singles chart with her "Rude Boy". The R&B star's hit keeps B.o.B's "Nothin' On Me" in second place for a third week and Train's "Hey, Soul Sister" at three.
Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" and "Telephone" by Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles round out the new top five. And after debuting at the top of the album chart on Wednesday, April 7, Usher scores the Hot 100's highest new entry - "OMG" lands at 14.
"Rude Boy" is Rihanna's third U.S. single from her latest album "Rated R" which was released in the U.S on November 23, 2009. The Barbadian singer will start her "Last Girl on Earth Tour", promoting the record, on July 2.
More Rihanna News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage