Rihanna Tops Billboard Hot 100 for Four Weeks
Rihanna has scored a fourth week on top of the U.S. singles chart with her "Rude Boy". The R&B star's hit keeps B.o.B's "Nothin' On Me" in second place for a third week and Train's "Hey, Soul Sister" at three.
Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" and "Telephone" by Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles round out the new top five. And after debuting at the top of the album chart on Wednesday, April 7, Usher scores the Hot 100's highest new entry - "OMG" lands at 14.
"Rude Boy" is Rihanna's third U.S. single from her latest album "Rated R" which was released in the U.S on November 23, 2009. The Barbadian singer will start her "Last Girl on Earth Tour", promoting the record, on July 2.
More Rihanna News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed