Jesse Spencer and Louise Griffiths Reportedly Split
"House M.D." star Jesse Spencer has ended his relationship with British singer Louise Griffiths, according to U.S. tabloid reports. The 31-year-old Australian actor stepped out with Griffiths at the 2008 Emmy Awards, mere months after his split from former fiancee and co-star,Jennifer Morrison.
But after a year-and-a-half together, the couple has called it quits, reports U.S. magazine Star. Spokespersons for Spencer and Griffiths had not responded to requests for comment as WENN went to press.
Jesse Spencer first announced that he's dating Louise Griffiths at the Emmys after party in September 2008. "We met through mutual friends out in L.A. at the Green Door [lounge]," the actor shared about how they met, before adding that they had dated for "a couple of months."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal