Jesse Spencer and Louise Griffiths Reportedly Split
"House M.D." star Jesse Spencer has ended his relationship with British singer Louise Griffiths, according to U.S. tabloid reports. The 31-year-old Australian actor stepped out with Griffiths at the 2008 Emmy Awards, mere months after his split from former fiancee and co-star,Jennifer Morrison.
But after a year-and-a-half together, the couple has called it quits, reports U.S. magazine Star. Spokespersons for Spencer and Griffiths had not responded to requests for comment as WENN went to press.
Jesse Spencer first announced that he's dating Louise Griffiths at the Emmys after party in September 2008. "We met through mutual friends out in L.A. at the Green Door [lounge]," the actor shared about how they met, before adding that they had dated for "a couple of months."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion