Jesse Spencer and Louise Griffiths Reportedly Split
"House M.D." star Jesse Spencer has ended his relationship with British singer Louise Griffiths, according to U.S. tabloid reports. The 31-year-old Australian actor stepped out with Griffiths at the 2008 Emmy Awards, mere months after his split from former fiancee and co-star,Jennifer Morrison.
But after a year-and-a-half together, the couple has called it quits, reports U.S. magazine Star. Spokespersons for Spencer and Griffiths had not responded to requests for comment as WENN went to press.
Jesse Spencer first announced that he's dating Louise Griffiths at the Emmys after party in September 2008. "We met through mutual friends out in L.A. at the Green Door [lounge]," the actor shared about how they met, before adding that they had dated for "a couple of months."
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image