Jesse Spencer and Louise Griffiths Reportedly Split
"House M.D." star Jesse Spencer has ended his relationship with British singer Louise Griffiths, according to U.S. tabloid reports. The 31-year-old Australian actor stepped out with Griffiths at the 2008 Emmy Awards, mere months after his split from former fiancee and co-star,Jennifer Morrison.
But after a year-and-a-half together, the couple has called it quits, reports U.S. magazine Star. Spokespersons for Spencer and Griffiths had not responded to requests for comment as WENN went to press.
Jesse Spencer first announced that he's dating Louise Griffiths at the Emmys after party in September 2008. "We met through mutual friends out in L.A. at the Green Door [lounge]," the actor shared about how they met, before adding that they had dated for "a couple of months."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked