Jesse Spencer and Louise Griffiths Reportedly Split
"House M.D." star Jesse Spencer has ended his relationship with British singer Louise Griffiths, according to U.S. tabloid reports. The 31-year-old Australian actor stepped out with Griffiths at the 2008 Emmy Awards, mere months after his split from former fiancee and co-star,Jennifer Morrison.
But after a year-and-a-half together, the couple has called it quits, reports U.S. magazine Star. Spokespersons for Spencer and Griffiths had not responded to requests for comment as WENN went to press.
Jesse Spencer first announced that he's dating Louise Griffiths at the Emmys after party in September 2008. "We met through mutual friends out in L.A. at the Green Door [lounge]," the actor shared about how they met, before adding that they had dated for "a couple of months."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby