Donald Faison Sued for Failing to Make Mortgage Payments
"Scrubs" star Donald Faison is facing a lawsuit over his California apartment amid allegations he's fallen behind on mortgage payments. The actor is being sued by bosses at Luther Burbank Savings, who claim he failed to make the November 2009 installment and now owes over $514,000.
Lawyers for the bank are seeking to gain a foreclosure judgment in the case. Faison purchased the Inglewood home in 2008 for $525,000, reports TMZ.com.
Professionally, Donald Faison debuted his acting career when he played in 1992 movie "Juice". However, he rose to fame when he portrayed the role of Murray Lawrence Duvall in TV drama "Clueless". He went on to appear in several movies such as "Uptown Girls", "King's Ransom", "Something New" and "Venus & Vegas".
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video