Donald Faison Sued for Failing to Make Mortgage Payments
"Scrubs" star Donald Faison is facing a lawsuit over his California apartment amid allegations he's fallen behind on mortgage payments. The actor is being sued by bosses at Luther Burbank Savings, who claim he failed to make the November 2009 installment and now owes over $514,000.
Lawyers for the bank are seeking to gain a foreclosure judgment in the case. Faison purchased the Inglewood home in 2008 for $525,000, reports TMZ.com.
Professionally, Donald Faison debuted his acting career when he played in 1992 movie "Juice". However, he rose to fame when he portrayed the role of Murray Lawrence Duvall in TV drama "Clueless". He went on to appear in several movies such as "Uptown Girls", "King's Ransom", "Something New" and "Venus & Vegas".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked