Donald Faison Sued for Failing to Make Mortgage Payments
"Scrubs" star Donald Faison is facing a lawsuit over his California apartment amid allegations he's fallen behind on mortgage payments. The actor is being sued by bosses at Luther Burbank Savings, who claim he failed to make the November 2009 installment and now owes over $514,000.
Lawyers for the bank are seeking to gain a foreclosure judgment in the case. Faison purchased the Inglewood home in 2008 for $525,000, reports TMZ.com.
Professionally, Donald Faison debuted his acting career when he played in 1992 movie "Juice". However, he rose to fame when he portrayed the role of Murray Lawrence Duvall in TV drama "Clueless". He went on to appear in several movies such as "Uptown Girls", "King's Ransom", "Something New" and "Venus & Vegas".
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance