Donald Faison Sued for Failing to Make Mortgage Payments
"Scrubs" star Donald Faison is facing a lawsuit over his California apartment amid allegations he's fallen behind on mortgage payments. The actor is being sued by bosses at Luther Burbank Savings, who claim he failed to make the November 2009 installment and now owes over $514,000.
Lawyers for the bank are seeking to gain a foreclosure judgment in the case. Faison purchased the Inglewood home in 2008 for $525,000, reports TMZ.com.
Professionally, Donald Faison debuted his acting career when he played in 1992 movie "Juice". However, he rose to fame when he portrayed the role of Murray Lawrence Duvall in TV drama "Clueless". He went on to appear in several movies such as "Uptown Girls", "King's Ransom", "Something New" and "Venus & Vegas".
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist