Donald Faison Sued for Failing to Make Mortgage Payments
"Scrubs" star Donald Faison is facing a lawsuit over his California apartment amid allegations he's fallen behind on mortgage payments. The actor is being sued by bosses at Luther Burbank Savings, who claim he failed to make the November 2009 installment and now owes over $514,000.
Lawyers for the bank are seeking to gain a foreclosure judgment in the case. Faison purchased the Inglewood home in 2008 for $525,000, reports TMZ.com.
Professionally, Donald Faison debuted his acting career when he played in 1992 movie "Juice". However, he rose to fame when he portrayed the role of Murray Lawrence Duvall in TV drama "Clueless". He went on to appear in several movies such as "Uptown Girls", "King's Ransom", "Something New" and "Venus & Vegas".
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip