Kenny Chesney Puts Career Aside to Give More Time to New Love
Country superstar Kenny Chesney is taking a step back from music this year to focus on his love life, because he's convinced his busy work schedule has made him unlucky in love. The singer/songwriter was briefly wed to actress Renee Zellweger in 2005 and admits his heavy work load has made it difficult to commit.
In 2009, he announced he would take a brief hiatus and would only play a handful of 2010 summer dates to "pay the bills". And Chesney, who started dating Nashville, Tennessee nurse Amy Colley in 2008, is determined to make his new love last.
He tells People magazine, "I have a great life, a great career, but I need more. Not more money. Not more fame. More heart... I want to put myself in a position to have a relationship in my life. My road life is great because of what I've given to it. If I want the other parts of my life to be like that, I know I have to give to them too."
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'