Kenny Chesney Puts Career Aside to Give More Time to New Love
Country superstar Kenny Chesney is taking a step back from music this year to focus on his love life, because he's convinced his busy work schedule has made him unlucky in love. The singer/songwriter was briefly wed to actress Renee Zellweger in 2005 and admits his heavy work load has made it difficult to commit.
In 2009, he announced he would take a brief hiatus and would only play a handful of 2010 summer dates to "pay the bills". And Chesney, who started dating Nashville, Tennessee nurse Amy Colley in 2008, is determined to make his new love last.
He tells People magazine, "I have a great life, a great career, but I need more. Not more money. Not more fame. More heart... I want to put myself in a position to have a relationship in my life. My road life is great because of what I've given to it. If I want the other parts of my life to be like that, I know I have to give to them too."
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'