Kenny Chesney Puts Career Aside to Give More Time to New Love
Country superstar Kenny Chesney is taking a step back from music this year to focus on his love life, because he's convinced his busy work schedule has made him unlucky in love. The singer/songwriter was briefly wed to actress Renee Zellweger in 2005 and admits his heavy work load has made it difficult to commit.
In 2009, he announced he would take a brief hiatus and would only play a handful of 2010 summer dates to "pay the bills". And Chesney, who started dating Nashville, Tennessee nurse Amy Colley in 2008, is determined to make his new love last.
He tells People magazine, "I have a great life, a great career, but I need more. Not more money. Not more fame. More heart... I want to put myself in a position to have a relationship in my life. My road life is great because of what I've given to it. If I want the other parts of my life to be like that, I know I have to give to them too."
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts