Kenny Chesney Puts Career Aside to Give More Time to New Love
Country superstar Kenny Chesney is taking a step back from music this year to focus on his love life, because he's convinced his busy work schedule has made him unlucky in love. The singer/songwriter was briefly wed to actress Renee Zellweger in 2005 and admits his heavy work load has made it difficult to commit.
In 2009, he announced he would take a brief hiatus and would only play a handful of 2010 summer dates to "pay the bills". And Chesney, who started dating Nashville, Tennessee nurse Amy Colley in 2008, is determined to make his new love last.
He tells People magazine, "I have a great life, a great career, but I need more. Not more money. Not more fame. More heart... I want to put myself in a position to have a relationship in my life. My road life is great because of what I've given to it. If I want the other parts of my life to be like that, I know I have to give to them too."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7