Kenny Chesney Puts Career Aside to Give More Time to New Love
Country superstar Kenny Chesney is taking a step back from music this year to focus on his love life, because he's convinced his busy work schedule has made him unlucky in love. The singer/songwriter was briefly wed to actress Renee Zellweger in 2005 and admits his heavy work load has made it difficult to commit.
In 2009, he announced he would take a brief hiatus and would only play a handful of 2010 summer dates to "pay the bills". And Chesney, who started dating Nashville, Tennessee nurse Amy Colley in 2008, is determined to make his new love last.
He tells People magazine, "I have a great life, a great career, but I need more. Not more money. Not more fame. More heart... I want to put myself in a position to have a relationship in my life. My road life is great because of what I've given to it. If I want the other parts of my life to be like that, I know I have to give to them too."
More Kenny Chesney News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune