Dave Annable Enjoys Tricking Mum With Sally Field Romance
Dave Annable was thrilled when a U.S. tabloid linked him to his TV mum %Sally because he used the story to convince his own mother the romance was real. The "Brothers & Sisters" co-stars, who have 33 years between them, hit headlines in 2007 amid false reports their working relationship had become a romantic one and Annable was elated.
He says, "This was the highlight of my life and the most famous that I will ever be. There was a rumor that came out in the National Enquirer that I was dating Sally Field and I thought it was the greatest thing that ever happened to me." And 30-year-old Annable then tricked his mum into believing he was really dating the 63-year-old actress.
He adds, "My mum just had knee surgery she was in the hospital and she loves Sally Field. I cut out the article, I go to the hospital and my mum's recovering. I say, 'Mum, I didn't want you to find out like this, but Sally and I are in love.' She woke up and the first thing out of her mouth was, 'Oh my God,' I'm going to be Sally Field's mother-in-law'."
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler