Dave Annable Enjoys Tricking Mum With Sally Field Romance
Dave Annable was thrilled when a U.S. tabloid linked him to his TV mum %Sally because he used the story to convince his own mother the romance was real. The "Brothers & Sisters" co-stars, who have 33 years between them, hit headlines in 2007 amid false reports their working relationship had become a romantic one and Annable was elated.
He says, "This was the highlight of my life and the most famous that I will ever be. There was a rumor that came out in the National Enquirer that I was dating Sally Field and I thought it was the greatest thing that ever happened to me." And 30-year-old Annable then tricked his mum into believing he was really dating the 63-year-old actress.
He adds, "My mum just had knee surgery she was in the hospital and she loves Sally Field. I cut out the article, I go to the hospital and my mum's recovering. I say, 'Mum, I didn't want you to find out like this, but Sally and I are in love.' She woke up and the first thing out of her mouth was, 'Oh my God,' I'm going to be Sally Field's mother-in-law'."
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?