Dave Annable Enjoys Tricking Mum With Sally Field Romance
Dave Annable was thrilled when a U.S. tabloid linked him to his TV mum %Sally because he used the story to convince his own mother the romance was real. The "Brothers & Sisters" co-stars, who have 33 years between them, hit headlines in 2007 amid false reports their working relationship had become a romantic one and Annable was elated.
He says, "This was the highlight of my life and the most famous that I will ever be. There was a rumor that came out in the National Enquirer that I was dating Sally Field and I thought it was the greatest thing that ever happened to me." And 30-year-old Annable then tricked his mum into believing he was really dating the 63-year-old actress.
He adds, "My mum just had knee surgery she was in the hospital and she loves Sally Field. I cut out the article, I go to the hospital and my mum's recovering. I say, 'Mum, I didn't want you to find out like this, but Sally and I are in love.' She woke up and the first thing out of her mouth was, 'Oh my God,' I'm going to be Sally Field's mother-in-law'."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'