First Picture of Christina Milian's Baby Revealed
Christina Milian has introduced her baby daughter Violet to the world with a photoshoot in a Us magazine. The singer gave birth to her first child with her producer husband The-Dream in February, after announcing the pregnancy in October 2009, just weeks after they secretly married in Las Vegas.
She has now shown off little Violet for the first time in a spread with America's Us Weekly magazine, opening up her home to the cameras to reveal the tot's newly-decorated nursery. Milian tells the publication, "She's got a lot of personality! She laughs a lot!"
During the interview, she also revealed that she has lost 27 of the 45 pounds she gained. "I've been eating salads and fruit like crazy," the singer claimed. She moreover stated her plan to breast-feed for year, saying "I'm surprised how hungry she is. Like, how do I keep up?"
Picture of Christina Milian with daughter Violet in Us Magazine.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked