First Picture of Christina Milian's Baby Revealed
Christina Milian has introduced her baby daughter Violet to the world with a photoshoot in a Us magazine. The singer gave birth to her first child with her producer husband The-Dream in February, after announcing the pregnancy in October 2009, just weeks after they secretly married in Las Vegas.
She has now shown off little Violet for the first time in a spread with America's Us Weekly magazine, opening up her home to the cameras to reveal the tot's newly-decorated nursery. Milian tells the publication, "She's got a lot of personality! She laughs a lot!"
During the interview, she also revealed that she has lost 27 of the 45 pounds she gained. "I've been eating salads and fruit like crazy," the singer claimed. She moreover stated her plan to breast-feed for year, saying "I'm surprised how hungry she is. Like, how do I keep up?"
Picture of Christina Milian with daughter Violet in Us Magazine.
More Christina Milian News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers