First Picture of Christina Milian's Baby Revealed
Christina Milian has introduced her baby daughter Violet to the world with a photoshoot in a Us magazine. The singer gave birth to her first child with her producer husband The-Dream in February, after announcing the pregnancy in October 2009, just weeks after they secretly married in Las Vegas.
She has now shown off little Violet for the first time in a spread with America's Us Weekly magazine, opening up her home to the cameras to reveal the tot's newly-decorated nursery. Milian tells the publication, "She's got a lot of personality! She laughs a lot!"
During the interview, she also revealed that she has lost 27 of the 45 pounds she gained. "I've been eating salads and fruit like crazy," the singer claimed. She moreover stated her plan to breast-feed for year, saying "I'm surprised how hungry she is. Like, how do I keep up?"
Picture of Christina Milian with daughter Violet in Us Magazine.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies