First Picture of Christina Milian's Baby Revealed
Christina Milian has introduced her baby daughter Violet to the world with a photoshoot in a Us magazine. The singer gave birth to her first child with her producer husband The-Dream in February, after announcing the pregnancy in October 2009, just weeks after they secretly married in Las Vegas.
She has now shown off little Violet for the first time in a spread with America's Us Weekly magazine, opening up her home to the cameras to reveal the tot's newly-decorated nursery. Milian tells the publication, "She's got a lot of personality! She laughs a lot!"
During the interview, she also revealed that she has lost 27 of the 45 pounds she gained. "I've been eating salads and fruit like crazy," the singer claimed. She moreover stated her plan to breast-feed for year, saying "I'm surprised how hungry she is. Like, how do I keep up?"
Picture of Christina Milian with daughter Violet in Us Magazine.
More Christina Milian News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease