Fergie Admits She Used to Be a Cheater
Black Eyed Peas' star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie wrecked many of her past relationships by "cheating" on her boyfriends. The singer is married to actor Josh Duhamel, and their relationship was rocked in 2009 when a stripper alleged she had sex with the "Transformers" star behind Fergie's back.
Duhamel denied the story and the couple went on to renew their wedding vows in January. Now Fergie admits she used be unfaithful to boyfriends when she was younger, but changed her attitude towards relationships after she grew up and met Duhamel.
She tells Elle magazine, "When I was younger, I used to be the cheater. I'd have boyfriends and then spring break would come around and I'd be a little bit naughty. (Now) I'm a relationship girl, a romantic."
"You grow a deeper love for each other, besides the initial lust and falling in love and all of that. You come to know each other a lot better, you grow together and it makes you love each other that much deeper."
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms