Fergie Admits She Used to Be a Cheater
Black Eyed Peas' star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie wrecked many of her past relationships by "cheating" on her boyfriends. The singer is married to actor Josh Duhamel, and their relationship was rocked in 2009 when a stripper alleged she had sex with the "Transformers" star behind Fergie's back.
Duhamel denied the story and the couple went on to renew their wedding vows in January. Now Fergie admits she used be unfaithful to boyfriends when she was younger, but changed her attitude towards relationships after she grew up and met Duhamel.
She tells Elle magazine, "When I was younger, I used to be the cheater. I'd have boyfriends and then spring break would come around and I'd be a little bit naughty. (Now) I'm a relationship girl, a romantic."
"You grow a deeper love for each other, besides the initial lust and falling in love and all of that. You come to know each other a lot better, you grow together and it makes you love each other that much deeper."
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name