Fergie Admits She Used to Be a Cheater
Black Eyed Peas' star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie wrecked many of her past relationships by "cheating" on her boyfriends. The singer is married to actor Josh Duhamel, and their relationship was rocked in 2009 when a stripper alleged she had sex with the "Transformers" star behind Fergie's back.
Duhamel denied the story and the couple went on to renew their wedding vows in January. Now Fergie admits she used be unfaithful to boyfriends when she was younger, but changed her attitude towards relationships after she grew up and met Duhamel.
She tells Elle magazine, "When I was younger, I used to be the cheater. I'd have boyfriends and then spring break would come around and I'd be a little bit naughty. (Now) I'm a relationship girl, a romantic."
"You grow a deeper love for each other, besides the initial lust and falling in love and all of that. You come to know each other a lot better, you grow together and it makes you love each other that much deeper."
More Stacy Ferguson News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up