Fergie Admits She Used to Be a Cheater
Black Eyed Peas' star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie wrecked many of her past relationships by "cheating" on her boyfriends. The singer is married to actor Josh Duhamel, and their relationship was rocked in 2009 when a stripper alleged she had sex with the "Transformers" star behind Fergie's back.
Duhamel denied the story and the couple went on to renew their wedding vows in January. Now Fergie admits she used be unfaithful to boyfriends when she was younger, but changed her attitude towards relationships after she grew up and met Duhamel.
She tells Elle magazine, "When I was younger, I used to be the cheater. I'd have boyfriends and then spring break would come around and I'd be a little bit naughty. (Now) I'm a relationship girl, a romantic."
"You grow a deeper love for each other, besides the initial lust and falling in love and all of that. You come to know each other a lot better, you grow together and it makes you love each other that much deeper."
More Stacy Ferguson News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016