Fergie Admits She Used to Be a Cheater
Black Eyed Peas' star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie wrecked many of her past relationships by "cheating" on her boyfriends. The singer is married to actor Josh Duhamel, and their relationship was rocked in 2009 when a stripper alleged she had sex with the "Transformers" star behind Fergie's back.
Duhamel denied the story and the couple went on to renew their wedding vows in January. Now Fergie admits she used be unfaithful to boyfriends when she was younger, but changed her attitude towards relationships after she grew up and met Duhamel.
She tells Elle magazine, "When I was younger, I used to be the cheater. I'd have boyfriends and then spring break would come around and I'd be a little bit naughty. (Now) I'm a relationship girl, a romantic."
"You grow a deeper love for each other, besides the initial lust and falling in love and all of that. You come to know each other a lot better, you grow together and it makes you love each other that much deeper."
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure