Rep Calls Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick Break-Up Rumor 'Has No Merit'
A rep for "Gossip Girl" star Jessica Szohr has dismissed rumors her relationship with co-star Ed Westwick came to an end last week following a post-birthday fall out. The couple's romance has been under scrutiny in recent months, with long running rumors of problems between the pair.
And stories of a split surfaced again following Szohr's recent birthday celebrations in Los Angeles. The actress partied in L.A., while her boyfriend was back home in his native Britain, and subsequent reports suggested Westwick ended the romance in a phone call days later, amid rumors his lover had been flirting with other men at her birthday bash.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Her flirty behavior shocked a lot of their friends, so word quickly got back to Ed, who has been filming in Europe. He immediately ended their relationship on the phone, and Jessica, who denied anything happened, was so distraught that he flew to London last Friday with just the clothes on her back. She's been begging Ed to take her back, but he is deeply hurt."
But a rep for Szohr is adamant the claims aren't true, adding "The story has no merit."
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party