Rep Calls Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick Break-Up Rumor 'Has No Merit'
A rep for "Gossip Girl" star Jessica Szohr has dismissed rumors her relationship with co-star Ed Westwick came to an end last week following a post-birthday fall out. The couple's romance has been under scrutiny in recent months, with long running rumors of problems between the pair.
And stories of a split surfaced again following Szohr's recent birthday celebrations in Los Angeles. The actress partied in L.A., while her boyfriend was back home in his native Britain, and subsequent reports suggested Westwick ended the romance in a phone call days later, amid rumors his lover had been flirting with other men at her birthday bash.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Her flirty behavior shocked a lot of their friends, so word quickly got back to Ed, who has been filming in Europe. He immediately ended their relationship on the phone, and Jessica, who denied anything happened, was so distraught that he flew to London last Friday with just the clothes on her back. She's been begging Ed to take her back, but he is deeply hurt."
But a rep for Szohr is adamant the claims aren't true, adding "The story has no merit."
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa