Rep Calls Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick Break-Up Rumor 'Has No Merit'
A rep for "Gossip Girl" star Jessica Szohr has dismissed rumors her relationship with co-star Ed Westwick came to an end last week following a post-birthday fall out. The couple's romance has been under scrutiny in recent months, with long running rumors of problems between the pair.
And stories of a split surfaced again following Szohr's recent birthday celebrations in Los Angeles. The actress partied in L.A., while her boyfriend was back home in his native Britain, and subsequent reports suggested Westwick ended the romance in a phone call days later, amid rumors his lover had been flirting with other men at her birthday bash.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Her flirty behavior shocked a lot of their friends, so word quickly got back to Ed, who has been filming in Europe. He immediately ended their relationship on the phone, and Jessica, who denied anything happened, was so distraught that he flew to London last Friday with just the clothes on her back. She's been begging Ed to take her back, but he is deeply hurt."
But a rep for Szohr is adamant the claims aren't true, adding "The story has no merit."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour