Susan Sarandon Fuels Romance Rumors With Business Partner
Susan Sarandon has fueled rumors she's dating her ping-pong club business partner after stepping out with him at a film screening in New York. The actress ended her 23-year relationship with Tim Robbins in summer 2009, but waited until December 2009 to announce the news.
And shortly after the split surfaced, Sarandon was linked to 31-year-old Jonathan Bricklin, who co-owns New York table tennis bar Spin with the actress. A rep for the "Dead Man Walking" star dismissed the dating rumors, insisting the pair's relationship is "strictly a business one."
But Sarandon fueled gossip on Tuesday night, April 6 by taking Bricklin to the screening of new documentary "Exit Through the Gift Shop", which tells the story of British street artist Banksy, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix. The appearance in New York City came just days after the 63-year-old was pictured enjoying a trip to Peru with Bricklin.
More Susan Sarandon News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media