Susan Sarandon Fuels Romance Rumors With Business Partner
Susan Sarandon has fueled rumors she's dating her ping-pong club business partner after stepping out with him at a film screening in New York. The actress ended her 23-year relationship with Tim Robbins in summer 2009, but waited until December 2009 to announce the news.
And shortly after the split surfaced, Sarandon was linked to 31-year-old Jonathan Bricklin, who co-owns New York table tennis bar Spin with the actress. A rep for the "Dead Man Walking" star dismissed the dating rumors, insisting the pair's relationship is "strictly a business one."
But Sarandon fueled gossip on Tuesday night, April 6 by taking Bricklin to the screening of new documentary "Exit Through the Gift Shop", which tells the story of British street artist Banksy, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix. The appearance in New York City came just days after the 63-year-old was pictured enjoying a trip to Peru with Bricklin.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof