Susan Sarandon Fuels Romance Rumors With Business Partner
Susan Sarandon has fueled rumors she's dating her ping-pong club business partner after stepping out with him at a film screening in New York. The actress ended her 23-year relationship with Tim Robbins in summer 2009, but waited until December 2009 to announce the news.
And shortly after the split surfaced, Sarandon was linked to 31-year-old Jonathan Bricklin, who co-owns New York table tennis bar Spin with the actress. A rep for the "Dead Man Walking" star dismissed the dating rumors, insisting the pair's relationship is "strictly a business one."
But Sarandon fueled gossip on Tuesday night, April 6 by taking Bricklin to the screening of new documentary "Exit Through the Gift Shop", which tells the story of British street artist Banksy, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix. The appearance in New York City came just days after the 63-year-old was pictured enjoying a trip to Peru with Bricklin.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart