Susan Sarandon Fuels Romance Rumors With Business Partner
Susan Sarandon has fueled rumors she's dating her ping-pong club business partner after stepping out with him at a film screening in New York. The actress ended her 23-year relationship with Tim Robbins in summer 2009, but waited until December 2009 to announce the news.
And shortly after the split surfaced, Sarandon was linked to 31-year-old Jonathan Bricklin, who co-owns New York table tennis bar Spin with the actress. A rep for the "Dead Man Walking" star dismissed the dating rumors, insisting the pair's relationship is "strictly a business one."
But Sarandon fueled gossip on Tuesday night, April 6 by taking Bricklin to the screening of new documentary "Exit Through the Gift Shop", which tells the story of British street artist Banksy, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix. The appearance in New York City came just days after the 63-year-old was pictured enjoying a trip to Peru with Bricklin.
More Susan Sarandon News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split