Susan Sarandon Fuels Romance Rumors With Business Partner
Susan Sarandon has fueled rumors she's dating her ping-pong club business partner after stepping out with him at a film screening in New York. The actress ended her 23-year relationship with Tim Robbins in summer 2009, but waited until December 2009 to announce the news.
And shortly after the split surfaced, Sarandon was linked to 31-year-old Jonathan Bricklin, who co-owns New York table tennis bar Spin with the actress. A rep for the "Dead Man Walking" star dismissed the dating rumors, insisting the pair's relationship is "strictly a business one."
But Sarandon fueled gossip on Tuesday night, April 6 by taking Bricklin to the screening of new documentary "Exit Through the Gift Shop", which tells the story of British street artist Banksy, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix. The appearance in New York City came just days after the 63-year-old was pictured enjoying a trip to Peru with Bricklin.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7