Jesse James' Rep Says Sex Tapes Rumors Are 'Untrue'
A rep for Jesse James has dismissed reports the disgraced TV mechanic filmed more than a dozen homemade sex tapes, including a clip with his estranged wife Sandra Bullock. "The Blind Side" star walked out on James and left the couple's marital home in March when allegations of his infidelities first surfaced.
On Tuesday, April 6, Bullock's aides spoke out against claims that James possesses a graphic sex tape featuring the actress, which he could possibly use as leverage in a divorce case. Now James' rep has cleared up internet reports which suggest he's recorded several tapes with mistresses featuring Nazi-themed paraphernalia.
A rep for James tells People, "The claims of sex tapes are untrue and completely fabricated." James, believed to be receiving treatment in an Arizona facility, was shamed in March by the online leak of a photo in which he poses as Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel