Jesse James' Rep Says Sex Tapes Rumors Are 'Untrue'
A rep for Jesse James has dismissed reports the disgraced TV mechanic filmed more than a dozen homemade sex tapes, including a clip with his estranged wife Sandra Bullock. "The Blind Side" star walked out on James and left the couple's marital home in March when allegations of his infidelities first surfaced.
On Tuesday, April 6, Bullock's aides spoke out against claims that James possesses a graphic sex tape featuring the actress, which he could possibly use as leverage in a divorce case. Now James' rep has cleared up internet reports which suggest he's recorded several tapes with mistresses featuring Nazi-themed paraphernalia.
A rep for James tells People, "The claims of sex tapes are untrue and completely fabricated." James, believed to be receiving treatment in an Arizona facility, was shamed in March by the online leak of a photo in which he poses as Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes