Jesse James' Rep Says Sex Tapes Rumors Are 'Untrue'
A rep for Jesse James has dismissed reports the disgraced TV mechanic filmed more than a dozen homemade sex tapes, including a clip with his estranged wife Sandra Bullock. "The Blind Side" star walked out on James and left the couple's marital home in March when allegations of his infidelities first surfaced.
On Tuesday, April 6, Bullock's aides spoke out against claims that James possesses a graphic sex tape featuring the actress, which he could possibly use as leverage in a divorce case. Now James' rep has cleared up internet reports which suggest he's recorded several tapes with mistresses featuring Nazi-themed paraphernalia.
A rep for James tells People, "The claims of sex tapes are untrue and completely fabricated." James, believed to be receiving treatment in an Arizona facility, was shamed in March by the online leak of a photo in which he poses as Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'