Jesse James' Rep Says Sex Tapes Rumors Are 'Untrue'
A rep for Jesse James has dismissed reports the disgraced TV mechanic filmed more than a dozen homemade sex tapes, including a clip with his estranged wife Sandra Bullock. "The Blind Side" star walked out on James and left the couple's marital home in March when allegations of his infidelities first surfaced.
On Tuesday, April 6, Bullock's aides spoke out against claims that James possesses a graphic sex tape featuring the actress, which he could possibly use as leverage in a divorce case. Now James' rep has cleared up internet reports which suggest he's recorded several tapes with mistresses featuring Nazi-themed paraphernalia.
A rep for James tells People, "The claims of sex tapes are untrue and completely fabricated." James, believed to be receiving treatment in an Arizona facility, was shamed in March by the online leak of a photo in which he poses as Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs