Jesse James' Rep Says Sex Tapes Rumors Are 'Untrue'
A rep for Jesse James has dismissed reports the disgraced TV mechanic filmed more than a dozen homemade sex tapes, including a clip with his estranged wife Sandra Bullock. "The Blind Side" star walked out on James and left the couple's marital home in March when allegations of his infidelities first surfaced.
On Tuesday, April 6, Bullock's aides spoke out against claims that James possesses a graphic sex tape featuring the actress, which he could possibly use as leverage in a divorce case. Now James' rep has cleared up internet reports which suggest he's recorded several tapes with mistresses featuring Nazi-themed paraphernalia.
A rep for James tells People, "The claims of sex tapes are untrue and completely fabricated." James, believed to be receiving treatment in an Arizona facility, was shamed in March by the online leak of a photo in which he poses as Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media