Lil Wayne Lands 'Suicide Watch' Job in Prison
Rapper Lil Wayne is on "suicide watch" in prison - he's has been asked to keep an eye on desperate fellow inmates, according to his ex-girlfriend. The 27-year-old rapper, real name Dwayne Carter Jr., began his year-long stint for gun possession in maximum-security New York prison Rikers Island in March, and he has been given a big responsibility behind bars.
Antonia 'Toya' Johnson, the mother of Wayne's 11-year-old daughter, tells Us Magazine, "Wayne has a job. They got him on suicide watch for other prisoners. He watches the crazy prisoners and makes sure they don't kill themselves. He likes the job, even though they don't pay him much."
She insists her ex is "doing OK" and "getting along with everybody".
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!