Christopher Meloni Denies He Quit 'Law and Order: Special Victims Unit'
"Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" star Christopher Meloni has secured his future on the cop drama following reports he was planning to quit the show. The actor admits he was wrong to suggest he was leaving the hit show in a recent interview with an Australian newspaper and should have chosen his words more carefully.
The TV star, who plays Det. Eliot Stabler on the show, says, "What I said was, 'When your contract is done... that will be the end. Because when your contract is done, it's usually the end'. I couched it incorrectly... I had one year on my contract. Our show hasn't been picked up. Those are the facts of the matter." But Meloni insists he'll stay with the show if it gets picked up.
Christopher Meloni has become regular in 'Law & Order: Special Victims Unit' since 1999. In the TV series, he stars opposite Mariska Hargitay, Richard Belzer, Dann Florek and Steven Zirnkilton.
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show