Jennifer Love Hewitt Romancing Jenny McCarthy's Ex-Husband
Jennifer Love Hewitt has reportedly found love again after her break-up with Jamie Kennedy - she's romancing Jenny McCarthy's ex-husband. The actress was spotted "holding hands" and "canoodling" with TV star/director John Asher at a recent dinner party.
An eye witness tells Life & Style magazine, "Jennifer was all over him... She was not hiding her affection or attraction to him at all." Hewitt split from Kennedy earlier this year and Asher ended his six-year marriage with McCarthy in 2006. Ironically, the news of Asher's new romance comes a day after McCarthy and her longtime boyfriend, Jim Carrey, split.
Jennifer Love Hewitt was previously engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall in November 2007 after the two met on the set of TV show "Ghost Whisperer". However, on January 5, 2009, People reported that the couple called off their engagement. She later dated her co-star Jamie Kennedy in March 2009.
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West