Jennifer Love Hewitt Romancing Jenny McCarthy's Ex-Husband
Jennifer Love Hewitt has reportedly found love again after her break-up with Jamie Kennedy - she's romancing Jenny McCarthy's ex-husband. The actress was spotted "holding hands" and "canoodling" with TV star/director John Asher at a recent dinner party.
An eye witness tells Life & Style magazine, "Jennifer was all over him... She was not hiding her affection or attraction to him at all." Hewitt split from Kennedy earlier this year and Asher ended his six-year marriage with McCarthy in 2006. Ironically, the news of Asher's new romance comes a day after McCarthy and her longtime boyfriend, Jim Carrey, split.
Jennifer Love Hewitt was previously engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall in November 2007 after the two met on the set of TV show "Ghost Whisperer". However, on January 5, 2009, People reported that the couple called off their engagement. She later dated her co-star Jamie Kennedy in March 2009.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future