Jennifer Love Hewitt Romancing Jenny McCarthy's Ex-Husband
Jennifer Love Hewitt has reportedly found love again after her break-up with Jamie Kennedy - she's romancing Jenny McCarthy's ex-husband. The actress was spotted "holding hands" and "canoodling" with TV star/director John Asher at a recent dinner party.
An eye witness tells Life & Style magazine, "Jennifer was all over him... She was not hiding her affection or attraction to him at all." Hewitt split from Kennedy earlier this year and Asher ended his six-year marriage with McCarthy in 2006. Ironically, the news of Asher's new romance comes a day after McCarthy and her longtime boyfriend, Jim Carrey, split.
Jennifer Love Hewitt was previously engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall in November 2007 after the two met on the set of TV show "Ghost Whisperer". However, on January 5, 2009, People reported that the couple called off their engagement. She later dated her co-star Jamie Kennedy in March 2009.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?