Jennifer Love Hewitt Romancing Jenny McCarthy's Ex-Husband
Jennifer Love Hewitt has reportedly found love again after her break-up with Jamie Kennedy - she's romancing Jenny McCarthy's ex-husband. The actress was spotted "holding hands" and "canoodling" with TV star/director John Asher at a recent dinner party.
An eye witness tells Life & Style magazine, "Jennifer was all over him... She was not hiding her affection or attraction to him at all." Hewitt split from Kennedy earlier this year and Asher ended his six-year marriage with McCarthy in 2006. Ironically, the news of Asher's new romance comes a day after McCarthy and her longtime boyfriend, Jim Carrey, split.
Jennifer Love Hewitt was previously engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall in November 2007 after the two met on the set of TV show "Ghost Whisperer". However, on January 5, 2009, People reported that the couple called off their engagement. She later dated her co-star Jamie Kennedy in March 2009.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal