Jennifer Love Hewitt Romancing Jenny McCarthy's Ex-Husband
Jennifer Love Hewitt has reportedly found love again after her break-up with Jamie Kennedy - she's romancing Jenny McCarthy's ex-husband. The actress was spotted "holding hands" and "canoodling" with TV star/director John Asher at a recent dinner party.
An eye witness tells Life & Style magazine, "Jennifer was all over him... She was not hiding her affection or attraction to him at all." Hewitt split from Kennedy earlier this year and Asher ended his six-year marriage with McCarthy in 2006. Ironically, the news of Asher's new romance comes a day after McCarthy and her longtime boyfriend, Jim Carrey, split.
Jennifer Love Hewitt was previously engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall in November 2007 after the two met on the set of TV show "Ghost Whisperer". However, on January 5, 2009, People reported that the couple called off their engagement. She later dated her co-star Jamie Kennedy in March 2009.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch