The Rolling Stones to Unveil Unreleased Track on Record Store Day
The Rolling Stones have given the world's record stores a big boost - the rockers are releasing a limited edition single to commemorate Record Store Day on April 17. Mick Jagger and his band will unveil previously unreleased track "Plundered My Soul" from their forthcoming "Exile on Main St." re-release package as part of the celebrations.
Black Sabbath and Metallica have already signed on to be part of another limited edition release. "Plundered My Soul" will first be available exclusively with independent music stores participating in Record Store Day.
Rolling Stone moreover reported that beside "Plundered My Soul", other songs like "Pass the Wine", the instrumental "Aladdin's Story" and an early version of "Tumbling Dice" called "Good Time Women" will be also included in "Exile on Main St." reissue. "Well, basically it's the record and a few tracks we found when we were plundering the vaults," Keith Urban shared about the unearthed tracks.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says