The Rolling Stones to Unveil Unreleased Track on Record Store Day
The Rolling Stones have given the world's record stores a big boost - the rockers are releasing a limited edition single to commemorate Record Store Day on April 17. Mick Jagger and his band will unveil previously unreleased track "Plundered My Soul" from their forthcoming "Exile on Main St." re-release package as part of the celebrations.
Black Sabbath and Metallica have already signed on to be part of another limited edition release. "Plundered My Soul" will first be available exclusively with independent music stores participating in Record Store Day.
Rolling Stone moreover reported that beside "Plundered My Soul", other songs like "Pass the Wine", the instrumental "Aladdin's Story" and an early version of "Tumbling Dice" called "Good Time Women" will be also included in "Exile on Main St." reissue. "Well, basically it's the record and a few tracks we found when we were plundering the vaults," Keith Urban shared about the unearthed tracks.
More The Rolling Stones News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die