The Rolling Stones to Unveil Unreleased Track on Record Store Day
The Rolling Stones have given the world's record stores a big boost - the rockers are releasing a limited edition single to commemorate Record Store Day on April 17. Mick Jagger and his band will unveil previously unreleased track "Plundered My Soul" from their forthcoming "Exile on Main St." re-release package as part of the celebrations.
Black Sabbath and Metallica have already signed on to be part of another limited edition release. "Plundered My Soul" will first be available exclusively with independent music stores participating in Record Store Day.
Rolling Stone moreover reported that beside "Plundered My Soul", other songs like "Pass the Wine", the instrumental "Aladdin's Story" and an early version of "Tumbling Dice" called "Good Time Women" will be also included in "Exile on Main St." reissue. "Well, basically it's the record and a few tracks we found when we were plundering the vaults," Keith Urban shared about the unearthed tracks.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival