The Rolling Stones to Unveil Unreleased Track on Record Store Day
The Rolling Stones have given the world's record stores a big boost - the rockers are releasing a limited edition single to commemorate Record Store Day on April 17. Mick Jagger and his band will unveil previously unreleased track "Plundered My Soul" from their forthcoming "Exile on Main St." re-release package as part of the celebrations.
Black Sabbath and Metallica have already signed on to be part of another limited edition release. "Plundered My Soul" will first be available exclusively with independent music stores participating in Record Store Day.
Rolling Stone moreover reported that beside "Plundered My Soul", other songs like "Pass the Wine", the instrumental "Aladdin's Story" and an early version of "Tumbling Dice" called "Good Time Women" will be also included in "Exile on Main St." reissue. "Well, basically it's the record and a few tracks we found when we were plundering the vaults," Keith Urban shared about the unearthed tracks.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked