The Rolling Stones to Unveil Unreleased Track on Record Store Day
The Rolling Stones have given the world's record stores a big boost - the rockers are releasing a limited edition single to commemorate Record Store Day on April 17. Mick Jagger and his band will unveil previously unreleased track "Plundered My Soul" from their forthcoming "Exile on Main St." re-release package as part of the celebrations.
Black Sabbath and Metallica have already signed on to be part of another limited edition release. "Plundered My Soul" will first be available exclusively with independent music stores participating in Record Store Day.
Rolling Stone moreover reported that beside "Plundered My Soul", other songs like "Pass the Wine", the instrumental "Aladdin's Story" and an early version of "Tumbling Dice" called "Good Time Women" will be also included in "Exile on Main St." reissue. "Well, basically it's the record and a few tracks we found when we were plundering the vaults," Keith Urban shared about the unearthed tracks.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri