Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Deprecate Education Budget Cuts in FunnyOrDie Video
Hollywood couple, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green, has teamed up for a hilarious new viral video with a hard-hitting message about the state of California schools. In the FunnyOrDie skit, which was penned by a concerned parent at the Laurel Canyon school which Green's son attends, Fox wanders into a crowded classroom and is mistaken for a new teacher.
As she explains she merely mistook the room for the library, where she has arranged to meet her boyfriend, a state official carries in additional kids. Fox learns from the kids that the class teacher, school janitor and nurse all lost their jobs in recent budget cuts and when Green arrives they have to feed a diabetic a chocolate bar to stop him from slipping into a coma.
The sick kid then asks the actress to sign his copy of the "Transformers" DVD for his dad. At the end of the skit, Green and Fox take aim at California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's proposed education budget cuts.
Green says, "Millions of children in California, including my son, are under attack from the Terminators in (state capital) Sacramento, who plan to cut $2.5 billion from our schools." Fox adds, "$17 billion has already been slashed from education programs over the past two years... So make your voice heard; call, write and annoy the Governor until he cries for his mommy."
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's FunnyOrDie Video:
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame