Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Deprecate Education Budget Cuts in FunnyOrDie Video
Hollywood couple, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green, has teamed up for a hilarious new viral video with a hard-hitting message about the state of California schools. In the FunnyOrDie skit, which was penned by a concerned parent at the Laurel Canyon school which Green's son attends, Fox wanders into a crowded classroom and is mistaken for a new teacher.
As she explains she merely mistook the room for the library, where she has arranged to meet her boyfriend, a state official carries in additional kids. Fox learns from the kids that the class teacher, school janitor and nurse all lost their jobs in recent budget cuts and when Green arrives they have to feed a diabetic a chocolate bar to stop him from slipping into a coma.
The sick kid then asks the actress to sign his copy of the "Transformers" DVD for his dad. At the end of the skit, Green and Fox take aim at California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's proposed education budget cuts.
Green says, "Millions of children in California, including my son, are under attack from the Terminators in (state capital) Sacramento, who plan to cut $2.5 billion from our schools." Fox adds, "$17 billion has already been slashed from education programs over the past two years... So make your voice heard; call, write and annoy the Governor until he cries for his mommy."
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's FunnyOrDie Video:
More Megan Fox News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories