Natalie Imbruglia Will Return to Australia If She Retires
Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia will only move back Down Under when she retires because she is determined to stay in London until she reaches old age. The "Torn" hitmaker moved to the U.K. to further her music career at the end of the 1990s, and instantly fell in love with the British way of life.
And the star insists she has no plans to abandon her adopted homeland until she craves the Australian sun later in life. She tells Britain's New! magazine, "I wouldn't live anywhere else now. Initially I moved to London for my career, but it just gets under your skin - despite the weather."
"I love how it keeps changing and stays interesting. I'll definitely go back to Australia one day, probably to retire, but for now I feel really settled here because I've built a life for myself."
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball