Natalie Imbruglia Will Return to Australia If She Retires
Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia will only move back Down Under when she retires because she is determined to stay in London until she reaches old age. The "Torn" hitmaker moved to the U.K. to further her music career at the end of the 1990s, and instantly fell in love with the British way of life.
And the star insists she has no plans to abandon her adopted homeland until she craves the Australian sun later in life. She tells Britain's New! magazine, "I wouldn't live anywhere else now. Initially I moved to London for my career, but it just gets under your skin - despite the weather."
"I love how it keeps changing and stays interesting. I'll definitely go back to Australia one day, probably to retire, but for now I feel really settled here because I've built a life for myself."
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Usher Sued for $10 Million After Allegedly Exposing Another Woman to Herpes
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!