Natalie Imbruglia Will Return to Australia If She Retires
Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia will only move back Down Under when she retires because she is determined to stay in London until she reaches old age. The "Torn" hitmaker moved to the U.K. to further her music career at the end of the 1990s, and instantly fell in love with the British way of life.
And the star insists she has no plans to abandon her adopted homeland until she craves the Australian sun later in life. She tells Britain's New! magazine, "I wouldn't live anywhere else now. Initially I moved to London for my career, but it just gets under your skin - despite the weather."
"I love how it keeps changing and stays interesting. I'll definitely go back to Australia one day, probably to retire, but for now I feel really settled here because I've built a life for myself."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'