Natalie Imbruglia Will Return to Australia If She Retires
Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia will only move back Down Under when she retires because she is determined to stay in London until she reaches old age. The "Torn" hitmaker moved to the U.K. to further her music career at the end of the 1990s, and instantly fell in love with the British way of life.
And the star insists she has no plans to abandon her adopted homeland until she craves the Australian sun later in life. She tells Britain's New! magazine, "I wouldn't live anywhere else now. Initially I moved to London for my career, but it just gets under your skin - despite the weather."
"I love how it keeps changing and stays interesting. I'll definitely go back to Australia one day, probably to retire, but for now I feel really settled here because I've built a life for myself."
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge