Natalie Imbruglia Will Return to Australia If She Retires
Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia will only move back Down Under when she retires because she is determined to stay in London until she reaches old age. The "Torn" hitmaker moved to the U.K. to further her music career at the end of the 1990s, and instantly fell in love with the British way of life.
And the star insists she has no plans to abandon her adopted homeland until she craves the Australian sun later in life. She tells Britain's New! magazine, "I wouldn't live anywhere else now. Initially I moved to London for my career, but it just gets under your skin - despite the weather."
"I love how it keeps changing and stays interesting. I'll definitely go back to Australia one day, probably to retire, but for now I feel really settled here because I've built a life for myself."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign