Jennifer Hudson Not Recognized With Her New Slim Figure
Jennifer Hudson's new slimline figure has made her unrecognizable to her old schoolmates - because they can't believe she's lost so much weight. The "Dreamgirls" star recently revealed her new slimmer look, months after giving birth to her son David Jr. last in August 2009.
Hudson had previously limited her diet to lean meats and egg whites, cutting out all calorie-packed foods, but admits the results were never long lasting. She tells People magazine, "I was avoiding all of these foods. I haven't had ice cream in 10 years! (But the weight loss was) only temporary. Then you go right back to where you came from."
But, after signing up to become the new spokesperson for WeightWatchers, Hudson dropped 60 pounds (27 kilograms) and now her old pals can barely recognize her. She says, "People are like, 'You look so familiar... Did I go to school with you?' No one recognizes me anymore!"
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress