Jennifer Hudson Not Recognized With Her New Slim Figure
Jennifer Hudson's new slimline figure has made her unrecognizable to her old schoolmates - because they can't believe she's lost so much weight. The "Dreamgirls" star recently revealed her new slimmer look, months after giving birth to her son David Jr. last in August 2009.
Hudson had previously limited her diet to lean meats and egg whites, cutting out all calorie-packed foods, but admits the results were never long lasting. She tells People magazine, "I was avoiding all of these foods. I haven't had ice cream in 10 years! (But the weight loss was) only temporary. Then you go right back to where you came from."
But, after signing up to become the new spokesperson for WeightWatchers, Hudson dropped 60 pounds (27 kilograms) and now her old pals can barely recognize her. She says, "People are like, 'You look so familiar... Did I go to school with you?' No one recognizes me anymore!"
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl