Jennifer Hudson Not Recognized With Her New Slim Figure
Jennifer Hudson's new slimline figure has made her unrecognizable to her old schoolmates - because they can't believe she's lost so much weight. The "Dreamgirls" star recently revealed her new slimmer look, months after giving birth to her son David Jr. last in August 2009.
Hudson had previously limited her diet to lean meats and egg whites, cutting out all calorie-packed foods, but admits the results were never long lasting. She tells People magazine, "I was avoiding all of these foods. I haven't had ice cream in 10 years! (But the weight loss was) only temporary. Then you go right back to where you came from."
But, after signing up to become the new spokesperson for WeightWatchers, Hudson dropped 60 pounds (27 kilograms) and now her old pals can barely recognize her. She says, "People are like, 'You look so familiar... Did I go to school with you?' No one recognizes me anymore!"
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard