Jennifer Hudson Not Recognized With Her New Slim Figure
Jennifer Hudson's new slimline figure has made her unrecognizable to her old schoolmates - because they can't believe she's lost so much weight. The "Dreamgirls" star recently revealed her new slimmer look, months after giving birth to her son David Jr. last in August 2009.
Hudson had previously limited her diet to lean meats and egg whites, cutting out all calorie-packed foods, but admits the results were never long lasting. She tells People magazine, "I was avoiding all of these foods. I haven't had ice cream in 10 years! (But the weight loss was) only temporary. Then you go right back to where you came from."
But, after signing up to become the new spokesperson for WeightWatchers, Hudson dropped 60 pounds (27 kilograms) and now her old pals can barely recognize her. She says, "People are like, 'You look so familiar... Did I go to school with you?' No one recognizes me anymore!"
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6