Jennifer Hudson Not Recognized With Her New Slim Figure
Jennifer Hudson's new slimline figure has made her unrecognizable to her old schoolmates - because they can't believe she's lost so much weight. The "Dreamgirls" star recently revealed her new slimmer look, months after giving birth to her son David Jr. last in August 2009.
Hudson had previously limited her diet to lean meats and egg whites, cutting out all calorie-packed foods, but admits the results were never long lasting. She tells People magazine, "I was avoiding all of these foods. I haven't had ice cream in 10 years! (But the weight loss was) only temporary. Then you go right back to where you came from."
But, after signing up to become the new spokesperson for WeightWatchers, Hudson dropped 60 pounds (27 kilograms) and now her old pals can barely recognize her. She says, "People are like, 'You look so familiar... Did I go to school with you?' No one recognizes me anymore!"
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday