Benjamin Bratt: 'La Mission' Is 'a Family Affair'
Actor Benjamin Bratt made his new drama "La Mission" a real family affair - he stars alongside his wife in a film written and directed by his brother. The former "Law & Order" star's older brother Peter penned the script for the hard-hitting movie, about a father who struggles to come to terms with the fact his son is homosexual.
The Bratts shot "La Mission" in their native San Francisco, California and even recruited some old pals as extras while filming in the Mission District. Benjamin tells People magazine, "It's a place that's been our backyard since we were born. It was very much like a block party."
Peter Bratt adds, "A lot of friends we grew up with did cameos. It was a family affair." Benjamin enjoyed working alongside his actress wife Talisa Soto, but admits he struggled a little with her role, revealing "(It was) incredible. The only difficulty was that she was playing someone else's wife!"
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes