Benjamin Bratt: 'La Mission' Is 'a Family Affair'
Actor Benjamin Bratt made his new drama "La Mission" a real family affair - he stars alongside his wife in a film written and directed by his brother. The former "Law & Order" star's older brother Peter penned the script for the hard-hitting movie, about a father who struggles to come to terms with the fact his son is homosexual.
The Bratts shot "La Mission" in their native San Francisco, California and even recruited some old pals as extras while filming in the Mission District. Benjamin tells People magazine, "It's a place that's been our backyard since we were born. It was very much like a block party."
Peter Bratt adds, "A lot of friends we grew up with did cameos. It was a family affair." Benjamin enjoyed working alongside his actress wife Talisa Soto, but admits he struggled a little with her role, revealing "(It was) incredible. The only difficulty was that she was playing someone else's wife!"
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna