Sarah Harding Stunned by Cheryl Cole's Hectic Schedule
Sarah Harding is in awe of her Girls Aloud's bandmate Cheryl Cole's stamina, insisting she'd be as "dead as a dodo" if she had the same hectic schedule. The hit U.K. girlband announced a 12-month hiatus in 2009 to focus on separate projects, and Cole has thrown herself into work - acting as a judge on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor", before embarking on a successful solo singing career.
Cole's grueling workload has left Harding aghast - even though the blonde has been busy filming for the BBC and the "St. Trinian" 's movie sequel, "St Trinian's 2: The Legend of Fritton's Gold". Harding tells Britain's OK magazine, "I don't know how Cheryl does it. She's not stopped."
She continues, "I went straight into doing the 'St. Trinian's' movie and we've all kept ourselves busy but not at the sort of pace she has. I would be dead as a dodo."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage