Sarah Harding Stunned by Cheryl Cole's Hectic Schedule
Sarah Harding is in awe of her Girls Aloud's bandmate Cheryl Cole's stamina, insisting she'd be as "dead as a dodo" if she had the same hectic schedule. The hit U.K. girlband announced a 12-month hiatus in 2009 to focus on separate projects, and Cole has thrown herself into work - acting as a judge on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor", before embarking on a successful solo singing career.
Cole's grueling workload has left Harding aghast - even though the blonde has been busy filming for the BBC and the "St. Trinian" 's movie sequel, "St Trinian's 2: The Legend of Fritton's Gold". Harding tells Britain's OK magazine, "I don't know how Cheryl does it. She's not stopped."
She continues, "I went straight into doing the 'St. Trinian's' movie and we've all kept ourselves busy but not at the sort of pace she has. I would be dead as a dodo."
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'