Dad's Engagement Makes Lindsay Lohan Want to Throw Up
Lindsay Lohan isn't among those congratulating her father on his engagement to Kate Major - the idea that the former tabloid reporter is set to become her step mum makes her sick. Michael Lohan announced his happy news on Tuesday, April 6, revealing Major has been by his side "through all the stuff with Lindsay... and when I had my heart attack."
But his estranged daughter is far from happy for her dad - she tells UsWeekly, "I'm gonna vomit! I so didn't need that info... Yuck!" The Lohans are currently locked in a war of words over Michael's public plans to force his daughter into rehab for an alleged addiction to prescription pills. Lindsay, who has denied the drug claims, has blasted her father on Twitter for his years of bad parenting.
Michael Lohan himself announced his new engagement to X17online. On how he proposed to the Jon Gosselin's ex-girlfriend, the 49-year-old man said, "We flew down to Florida so I could ask her father for her hand in marriage and he gave me his blessing. I know I want to be with her for the rest of our lives."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal