Dad's Engagement Makes Lindsay Lohan Want to Throw Up
Lindsay Lohan isn't among those congratulating her father on his engagement to Kate Major - the idea that the former tabloid reporter is set to become her step mum makes her sick. Michael Lohan announced his happy news on Tuesday, April 6, revealing Major has been by his side "through all the stuff with Lindsay... and when I had my heart attack."
But his estranged daughter is far from happy for her dad - she tells UsWeekly, "I'm gonna vomit! I so didn't need that info... Yuck!" The Lohans are currently locked in a war of words over Michael's public plans to force his daughter into rehab for an alleged addiction to prescription pills. Lindsay, who has denied the drug claims, has blasted her father on Twitter for his years of bad parenting.
Michael Lohan himself announced his new engagement to X17online. On how he proposed to the Jon Gosselin's ex-girlfriend, the 49-year-old man said, "We flew down to Florida so I could ask her father for her hand in marriage and he gave me his blessing. I know I want to be with her for the rest of our lives."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert