Dad's Engagement Makes Lindsay Lohan Want to Throw Up
Lindsay Lohan isn't among those congratulating her father on his engagement to Kate Major - the idea that the former tabloid reporter is set to become her step mum makes her sick. Michael Lohan announced his happy news on Tuesday, April 6, revealing Major has been by his side "through all the stuff with Lindsay... and when I had my heart attack."
But his estranged daughter is far from happy for her dad - she tells UsWeekly, "I'm gonna vomit! I so didn't need that info... Yuck!" The Lohans are currently locked in a war of words over Michael's public plans to force his daughter into rehab for an alleged addiction to prescription pills. Lindsay, who has denied the drug claims, has blasted her father on Twitter for his years of bad parenting.
Michael Lohan himself announced his new engagement to X17online. On how he proposed to the Jon Gosselin's ex-girlfriend, the 49-year-old man said, "We flew down to Florida so I could ask her father for her hand in marriage and he gave me his blessing. I know I want to be with her for the rest of our lives."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen