Eva Longoria Bewildered With Nicollette Sheridan's Lawsuit
Eva Longoria is desperately trying to find out more about the incident that sparked former "Desperate Housewives" ' castmate Nicollette Sheridan's $20 million lawsuit against the show's creator - but no one's talking on set. The actress admits she knows very little about Sheridan's claims Marc Cherry slapped her during a heated exchange over a scene.
In court documents, Sheridan claims she was fired from the show after complaining to ABC TV executives about Cherry's actions towards her and other cast and crew members. Longoria is "confused" about the scandal because she has always thought that both Cherry and Sheridan had a good working relationship and both are "sweet" people.
Speaking exclusively to Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show on Wednesday, April 7, the actress said, "Have you met Marc Cherry? He's funny and sweet and probably could not harm a fly. I know they did have a thing on set, I guess it was a couple of years ago."
"I wasn't on set when it happened, but apparently this incident had happened and she felt it was wrong. I am trying to get the dirt here on set but no one's allowed to talk about it. Something happened on set regarding them doing a scene... He was showing her how to do a scene. During that time... I didn't work with Nicollette's character."
"Nicollette's a sweet girl too, I'm really confused about this whole thing... I haven't talked to her since she left the show, but we used to be really friendly... I would love to see her, to find out if everything's OK."
And Longoria Parker fears the scandal surrounding the lawsuit may have a negative impact on the show, saying "It's a big lawsuit. It's a big deal. I love the show so much that I would hate for anything to really tarnish the reputation of the show... I really would like all of it to go away."
More Eva Longoria News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story