Robin Thicke and Paula Patton's Newborn Son Named Julian Fuego
Soul star Robin Thicke and his actress wife Paula Patton have welcomed their first child - a baby boy. The couple announced Patton was pregnant in October 2009, four years after they walked down the aisle, and they were celebrating on Tuesday, April 6 after baby Julian Fuego was born in Los Angeles.
A rep for Thicke tells People, "Mother, father and son are all doing well." The crooner scrapped his segment of his tour with Alicia Keys at L.A.'s Staples Center on Tuesday to rush to the hospital, with the "Fallin'" hitmaker later offering her congratulations to the new dad on stage.
Moreover, Robin Thicke's father, Alan Thicke, revealed his excitement of welcoming his grandson. Talking to ET Canada, he said, "thrilled to welcome my second fabulous grandson, Julian! He already has Robin's voice, Paula's sense of drama - he arrived a little early - and my hair. He'll visit Kirkland Lake at the earliest opportunity."
Previously, Paula Patton, who plays Ms. Rain in "Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire", shared about her pregnancy with Women's Health. "You can get into that cycle of 'What's next? What's next?' But I thought, I want to have children, and I'm not getting any younger," she stated. "I didn't know if it would be hard for me to get pregnant. He's so proud of himself, it's ridiculous."
More Robin Thicke News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video