Mindy McCready's Sex Tape Release Postponed
Lawyers for Mindy McCready have managed to temporarily block the release of a sex tape allegedly featuring the troubled country star and a mystery man. The singer denied filming herself in the bedroom and threatened legal action against bosses at Vivid Entertainment after they announced plans to sell "Mindy McCready: Baseball Mistress", claiming it contained footage of the star in X-rated scenes.
The blonde was also said to describe her bedroom encounters with celebrity ex-lovers, including actor Dean Cain and country singer Alan Jackson, in the clip. Now Vivid executives have decided to postpone the scheduled April 19 release. Founder Steven Hirsch says, "We've decided to take a little extra time to study all of our documentation and other clearances before we proceed."
McCready's attorney Adam Dread tells E! Online, "After a telephone discussion with Mr. Hirsch this afternoon, we are pleased to announce that Mr. Hirsch understands that there is merit to our Cease and Desist demand. We stand by our original statement that Ms. McCready has never made any video for Vivid Entertainment, or any entertainment company of that genre, and that there is no proof of authorization from Vivid to release any likeness of Ms. McCready, in any format. We have formally requested that they provide proof of authorization, or refrain from using Ms. McCready's likeness, period."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'