Lindsay Lohan's Father to Wed Jon Gosselin's Ex-Girlfriend
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father is to wed the former tabloid reporter who helped nurse him through a recent health scare. Michael Lohan and girlfriend Kate Major announced their engagement on Tuesday, April 6 after dating for less than six months.
Ironically, Major previously dated Lohan's friend, reality TV star Jon Gosselin. The journalist quit her job at U.S. publication the Star after becoming smitten with the former "Jon & Kate Plus Eight" star. Lohan tells X17online that his new fiancee has been with him through lots of tough times.
He explains, "Kate has been by me through all the stuff with Lindsay and trying to get help for her; she was by my side when I had my heart attack; and she just always supports me. We flew down to Florida so I could ask her father for her hand in marriage and he gave me his blessing. I know I want to be with her for the rest of our lives."
Lohan was previously engaged to socialite and actress Erin Muller. They split in 2009. Lohan was arrested in January after reportedly trying to contact Muller at work. He was previously accused of breaking the terms of a restraining order filed against him by Muller in November 2009.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns