Lindsay Lohan's Father to Wed Jon Gosselin's Ex-Girlfriend
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father is to wed the former tabloid reporter who helped nurse him through a recent health scare. Michael Lohan and girlfriend Kate Major announced their engagement on Tuesday, April 6 after dating for less than six months.
Ironically, Major previously dated Lohan's friend, reality TV star Jon Gosselin. The journalist quit her job at U.S. publication the Star after becoming smitten with the former "Jon & Kate Plus Eight" star. Lohan tells X17online that his new fiancee has been with him through lots of tough times.
He explains, "Kate has been by me through all the stuff with Lindsay and trying to get help for her; she was by my side when I had my heart attack; and she just always supports me. We flew down to Florida so I could ask her father for her hand in marriage and he gave me his blessing. I know I want to be with her for the rest of our lives."
Lohan was previously engaged to socialite and actress Erin Muller. They split in 2009. Lohan was arrested in January after reportedly trying to contact Muller at work. He was previously accused of breaking the terms of a restraining order filed against him by Muller in November 2009.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order