Lindsay Lohan's Father to Wed Jon Gosselin's Ex-Girlfriend
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father is to wed the former tabloid reporter who helped nurse him through a recent health scare. Michael Lohan and girlfriend Kate Major announced their engagement on Tuesday, April 6 after dating for less than six months.
Ironically, Major previously dated Lohan's friend, reality TV star Jon Gosselin. The journalist quit her job at U.S. publication the Star after becoming smitten with the former "Jon & Kate Plus Eight" star. Lohan tells X17online that his new fiancee has been with him through lots of tough times.
He explains, "Kate has been by me through all the stuff with Lindsay and trying to get help for her; she was by my side when I had my heart attack; and she just always supports me. We flew down to Florida so I could ask her father for her hand in marriage and he gave me his blessing. I know I want to be with her for the rest of our lives."
Lohan was previously engaged to socialite and actress Erin Muller. They split in 2009. Lohan was arrested in January after reportedly trying to contact Muller at work. He was previously accused of breaking the terms of a restraining order filed against him by Muller in November 2009.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding