Tracy Morgan Quit Drinking After Having Tough Chat With Son
Funnyman Tracy Morgan promised himself he'd never drink alcohol again after his son shamed him with questions about his DUI arrest three years ago. The "Cop Out" star had to wear an ankle bracelet that monitored his alcohol intake after he was found guilty of drink driving, and his disappointed son took time to tell his dad how he felt.
The tough chat made the "30 Rock" regular determined to quit booze for good. He recalls, "That was rock bottom... My oldest son is looking at me (and he said), 'What are you doing? What if I started drinking and driving, would that be cool?' "
"That was the last time, that was it... I don't even think about it. If I go to a club or to a restaurant, I don't focus on what I don't want... I want a sosa (soda) water... I focus on what I want."
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon