Tracy Morgan Quit Drinking After Having Tough Chat With Son
Funnyman Tracy Morgan promised himself he'd never drink alcohol again after his son shamed him with questions about his DUI arrest three years ago. The "Cop Out" star had to wear an ankle bracelet that monitored his alcohol intake after he was found guilty of drink driving, and his disappointed son took time to tell his dad how he felt.
The tough chat made the "30 Rock" regular determined to quit booze for good. He recalls, "That was rock bottom... My oldest son is looking at me (and he said), 'What are you doing? What if I started drinking and driving, would that be cool?' "
"That was the last time, that was it... I don't even think about it. If I go to a club or to a restaurant, I don't focus on what I don't want... I want a sosa (soda) water... I focus on what I want."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance