Tracy Morgan Quit Drinking After Having Tough Chat With Son
Funnyman Tracy Morgan promised himself he'd never drink alcohol again after his son shamed him with questions about his DUI arrest three years ago. The "Cop Out" star had to wear an ankle bracelet that monitored his alcohol intake after he was found guilty of drink driving, and his disappointed son took time to tell his dad how he felt.
The tough chat made the "30 Rock" regular determined to quit booze for good. He recalls, "That was rock bottom... My oldest son is looking at me (and he said), 'What are you doing? What if I started drinking and driving, would that be cool?' "
"That was the last time, that was it... I don't even think about it. If I go to a club or to a restaurant, I don't focus on what I don't want... I want a sosa (soda) water... I focus on what I want."
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women