Tracy Morgan Quit Drinking After Having Tough Chat With Son
Funnyman Tracy Morgan promised himself he'd never drink alcohol again after his son shamed him with questions about his DUI arrest three years ago. The "Cop Out" star had to wear an ankle bracelet that monitored his alcohol intake after he was found guilty of drink driving, and his disappointed son took time to tell his dad how he felt.
The tough chat made the "30 Rock" regular determined to quit booze for good. He recalls, "That was rock bottom... My oldest son is looking at me (and he said), 'What are you doing? What if I started drinking and driving, would that be cool?' "
"That was the last time, that was it... I don't even think about it. If I go to a club or to a restaurant, I don't focus on what I don't want... I want a sosa (soda) water... I focus on what I want."
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps