Tracy Morgan Quit Drinking After Having Tough Chat With Son
Funnyman Tracy Morgan promised himself he'd never drink alcohol again after his son shamed him with questions about his DUI arrest three years ago. The "Cop Out" star had to wear an ankle bracelet that monitored his alcohol intake after he was found guilty of drink driving, and his disappointed son took time to tell his dad how he felt.
The tough chat made the "30 Rock" regular determined to quit booze for good. He recalls, "That was rock bottom... My oldest son is looking at me (and he said), 'What are you doing? What if I started drinking and driving, would that be cool?' "
"That was the last time, that was it... I don't even think about it. If I go to a club or to a restaurant, I don't focus on what I don't want... I want a sosa (soda) water... I focus on what I want."
More Tracy Morgan News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie