Kellan Lutz Finds Out His Invention Could Kill People
"Twilight" hunk Kellan Lutz is a closet inventor, who battles insomnia with ideas for useful new products. The actor admits he lies in bed at night dreaming up items to benefit society - but invention experts aren't always convinced the Los Angeles-based star's ideas are that good.
He says, "It's something I really enjoy... It's random stuff, stuff that makes my life easier. One of the main things I started out doing was a car seat cardio... I'm always in traffic here in L.A., so I made this thing."
"I made this one prototype thing and it was the worst thing ever... My car had a headrest, so I broke it to make it, like, an ab machine... and I used to have the bands and I'd put them under my seat and I'd be curling as I'm driving... I'd have to move the steering wheel up, so I could get that full motion. I sent it in and they said, 'This is too dangerous. This will kill people'."
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'