Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath and Fiancee Expect Twin Babies in May
Sugar Ray's frontman Mark McGrath will become a father this May - his new fiancee is pregnant with twins. The singer reveals he proposed to his longterm girlfriend Carin Kingsland on New Year's Eve, December 31 2009 at the Viper Room club in Los Angeles, the same place they met 16 years ago.
And that's not the only reason McGrath has been celebrating - the happy couple is expecting a baby boy and girl in May. But the star confesses the prospect of having two tots to care for is a scary one.
McGrath tells People, "I'm so excited. My DNA paranoia is kicking in, I've got to feed these children. We've got to get the nursery together. And what do you do when you bring the kids home? Most parents are like, 'Oh, the wonders of child rearing.' But we're freaking out! The first year is going to be gnarly."
The babies were conceived via IVF treatment and despite his worries, the rocker admits he's counting down the days till their birth. He adds, "I love them already but I need them to come out so I can really shower them with love. I can't wait to met them."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake