Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath and Fiancee Expect Twin Babies in May
Sugar Ray's frontman Mark McGrath will become a father this May - his new fiancee is pregnant with twins. The singer reveals he proposed to his longterm girlfriend Carin Kingsland on New Year's Eve, December 31 2009 at the Viper Room club in Los Angeles, the same place they met 16 years ago.
And that's not the only reason McGrath has been celebrating - the happy couple is expecting a baby boy and girl in May. But the star confesses the prospect of having two tots to care for is a scary one.
McGrath tells People, "I'm so excited. My DNA paranoia is kicking in, I've got to feed these children. We've got to get the nursery together. And what do you do when you bring the kids home? Most parents are like, 'Oh, the wonders of child rearing.' But we're freaking out! The first year is going to be gnarly."
The babies were conceived via IVF treatment and despite his worries, the rocker admits he's counting down the days till their birth. He adds, "I love them already but I need them to come out so I can really shower them with love. I can't wait to met them."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt