Ray Winstone Failed High School Final Exams
British movie hardman Ray Winstone failed all his final exams in high school because none of his teachers could control him. Winstone has previously claimed he would have ended up as a petty criminal if he hadn't broken into acting at the age of 18.
And the star reveals he struggled with authority while in education, leaving school without any qualifications. He tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I got zero per cent in 11 O Levels (U.K. school exams). There were only two teachers I liked - no one knew how to control me. But I've managed to become an actor even though I've got no connections in the industry - now that's something!"
Ray Wisnton recently claimed that he was angered by the axing of the long-running ITV police drama series "The Bill" in which he appeared as guest star in two episodes in 1991 and 1995. He shared his disappointment with Daily Star newspaper, saying "It's a disgrace that it's been canceled. How can 'Coronation Street' go on for 50 years? 'The Bill' is a great program, my fondest memories are having a drink with the boys afterward."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked