Ray Winstone Failed High School Final Exams
British movie hardman Ray Winstone failed all his final exams in high school because none of his teachers could control him. Winstone has previously claimed he would have ended up as a petty criminal if he hadn't broken into acting at the age of 18.
And the star reveals he struggled with authority while in education, leaving school without any qualifications. He tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I got zero per cent in 11 O Levels (U.K. school exams). There were only two teachers I liked - no one knew how to control me. But I've managed to become an actor even though I've got no connections in the industry - now that's something!"
Ray Wisnton recently claimed that he was angered by the axing of the long-running ITV police drama series "The Bill" in which he appeared as guest star in two episodes in 1991 and 1995. He shared his disappointment with Daily Star newspaper, saying "It's a disgrace that it's been canceled. How can 'Coronation Street' go on for 50 years? 'The Bill' is a great program, my fondest memories are having a drink with the boys afterward."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed