Ray Winstone Failed High School Final Exams
British movie hardman Ray Winstone failed all his final exams in high school because none of his teachers could control him. Winstone has previously claimed he would have ended up as a petty criminal if he hadn't broken into acting at the age of 18.
And the star reveals he struggled with authority while in education, leaving school without any qualifications. He tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I got zero per cent in 11 O Levels (U.K. school exams). There were only two teachers I liked - no one knew how to control me. But I've managed to become an actor even though I've got no connections in the industry - now that's something!"
Ray Wisnton recently claimed that he was angered by the axing of the long-running ITV police drama series "The Bill" in which he appeared as guest star in two episodes in 1991 and 1995. He shared his disappointment with Daily Star newspaper, saying "It's a disgrace that it's been canceled. How can 'Coronation Street' go on for 50 years? 'The Bill' is a great program, my fondest memories are having a drink with the boys afterward."
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body