Ray Winstone Failed High School Final Exams
British movie hardman Ray Winstone failed all his final exams in high school because none of his teachers could control him. Winstone has previously claimed he would have ended up as a petty criminal if he hadn't broken into acting at the age of 18.
And the star reveals he struggled with authority while in education, leaving school without any qualifications. He tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I got zero per cent in 11 O Levels (U.K. school exams). There were only two teachers I liked - no one knew how to control me. But I've managed to become an actor even though I've got no connections in the industry - now that's something!"
Ray Wisnton recently claimed that he was angered by the axing of the long-running ITV police drama series "The Bill" in which he appeared as guest star in two episodes in 1991 and 1995. He shared his disappointment with Daily Star newspaper, saying "It's a disgrace that it's been canceled. How can 'Coronation Street' go on for 50 years? 'The Bill' is a great program, my fondest memories are having a drink with the boys afterward."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns