Ray Winstone Failed High School Final Exams
British movie hardman Ray Winstone failed all his final exams in high school because none of his teachers could control him. Winstone has previously claimed he would have ended up as a petty criminal if he hadn't broken into acting at the age of 18.
And the star reveals he struggled with authority while in education, leaving school without any qualifications. He tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I got zero per cent in 11 O Levels (U.K. school exams). There were only two teachers I liked - no one knew how to control me. But I've managed to become an actor even though I've got no connections in the industry - now that's something!"
Ray Wisnton recently claimed that he was angered by the axing of the long-running ITV police drama series "The Bill" in which he appeared as guest star in two episodes in 1991 and 1995. He shared his disappointment with Daily Star newspaper, saying "It's a disgrace that it's been canceled. How can 'Coronation Street' go on for 50 years? 'The Bill' is a great program, my fondest memories are having a drink with the boys afterward."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March