Michael Fassbender's Ex-Girlfriend Dismisses Restraining Order Petition
Michael Fassbender's ex-girlfriend has asked a Los Angeles judge to dismiss her petition for a restraining order against the actor, despite raising fears for her life after a reported bust-up in 2009. Sunawin Andrews filed a request for the ban in Los Angeles County Superior Court in March, stating they fell out in July 2009 after the "Inglourious Basterds" star returned home from a film festival drunk.
According to the legal papers, Fassbender reportedly woke up in his own urine and started becoming violent towards Andrews, before he "threw (her) over a chair and broke (her) nose." Andrews also claimed Fassbender dragged her alongside their car on another night after an argument about one of her ex-boyfriends. On that occasion, Andrews alleges she was left with a twisted left ankle, a blown knee cap and a burst ovarian cyst.
But on Tuesday, April 6, she asked a Los Angeles Superior Court judge to drop her petition, according to TMZ. No reason was given for the dismissal request. The 32-year-old Irish actor has not responded to the allegations.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal