Michael Fassbender's Ex-Girlfriend Dismisses Restraining Order Petition
Michael Fassbender's ex-girlfriend has asked a Los Angeles judge to dismiss her petition for a restraining order against the actor, despite raising fears for her life after a reported bust-up in 2009. Sunawin Andrews filed a request for the ban in Los Angeles County Superior Court in March, stating they fell out in July 2009 after the "Inglourious Basterds" star returned home from a film festival drunk.
According to the legal papers, Fassbender reportedly woke up in his own urine and started becoming violent towards Andrews, before he "threw (her) over a chair and broke (her) nose." Andrews also claimed Fassbender dragged her alongside their car on another night after an argument about one of her ex-boyfriends. On that occasion, Andrews alleges she was left with a twisted left ankle, a blown knee cap and a burst ovarian cyst.
But on Tuesday, April 6, she asked a Los Angeles Superior Court judge to drop her petition, according to TMZ. No reason was given for the dismissal request. The 32-year-old Irish actor has not responded to the allegations.
More Michael Fassbender News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart