Michael Fassbender's Ex-Girlfriend Dismisses Restraining Order Petition
Michael Fassbender's ex-girlfriend has asked a Los Angeles judge to dismiss her petition for a restraining order against the actor, despite raising fears for her life after a reported bust-up in 2009. Sunawin Andrews filed a request for the ban in Los Angeles County Superior Court in March, stating they fell out in July 2009 after the "Inglourious Basterds" star returned home from a film festival drunk.
According to the legal papers, Fassbender reportedly woke up in his own urine and started becoming violent towards Andrews, before he "threw (her) over a chair and broke (her) nose." Andrews also claimed Fassbender dragged her alongside their car on another night after an argument about one of her ex-boyfriends. On that occasion, Andrews alleges she was left with a twisted left ankle, a blown knee cap and a burst ovarian cyst.
But on Tuesday, April 6, she asked a Los Angeles Superior Court judge to drop her petition, according to TMZ. No reason was given for the dismissal request. The 32-year-old Irish actor has not responded to the allegations.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation