Michael Fassbender's Ex-Girlfriend Dismisses Restraining Order Petition
Michael Fassbender's ex-girlfriend has asked a Los Angeles judge to dismiss her petition for a restraining order against the actor, despite raising fears for her life after a reported bust-up in 2009. Sunawin Andrews filed a request for the ban in Los Angeles County Superior Court in March, stating they fell out in July 2009 after the "Inglourious Basterds" star returned home from a film festival drunk.
According to the legal papers, Fassbender reportedly woke up in his own urine and started becoming violent towards Andrews, before he "threw (her) over a chair and broke (her) nose." Andrews also claimed Fassbender dragged her alongside their car on another night after an argument about one of her ex-boyfriends. On that occasion, Andrews alleges she was left with a twisted left ankle, a blown knee cap and a burst ovarian cyst.
But on Tuesday, April 6, she asked a Los Angeles Superior Court judge to drop her petition, according to TMZ. No reason was given for the dismissal request. The 32-year-old Irish actor has not responded to the allegations.
More Michael Fassbender News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps