Michael Fassbender's Ex-Girlfriend Dismisses Restraining Order Petition
Michael Fassbender's ex-girlfriend has asked a Los Angeles judge to dismiss her petition for a restraining order against the actor, despite raising fears for her life after a reported bust-up in 2009. Sunawin Andrews filed a request for the ban in Los Angeles County Superior Court in March, stating they fell out in July 2009 after the "Inglourious Basterds" star returned home from a film festival drunk.
According to the legal papers, Fassbender reportedly woke up in his own urine and started becoming violent towards Andrews, before he "threw (her) over a chair and broke (her) nose." Andrews also claimed Fassbender dragged her alongside their car on another night after an argument about one of her ex-boyfriends. On that occasion, Andrews alleges she was left with a twisted left ankle, a blown knee cap and a burst ovarian cyst.
But on Tuesday, April 6, she asked a Los Angeles Superior Court judge to drop her petition, according to TMZ. No reason was given for the dismissal request. The 32-year-old Irish actor has not responded to the allegations.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!