Bruce Springsteen's Alleged Mistress Settles Divorce Battle
A New Jersey businessman who accused his wife of having an affair with Bruce Springsteen has settled the estranged couple's divorce battle. Arthur Kelly's claims that his wife Ann "committed adultery" with Springsteen turned his messy divorce into a media event.
Ann Kelly insisted her only link to Springsteen is through membership of the same gym, while the rock star also dismissed reports of an affair. The estranged couple, who share two children, agreed to waive a trial in favour of an arbitrator's child-support and alimony rulings, expected in the next two months - a decision which settled their divorce negotiations in an Ocean County court, reports the New York Post.
Family Court Judge Patricia Roe reportedly told the couple, "I'm glad the case is being settled. The smoke needs to die down. You both need to move on for the sake of your children."
More Bruce Springsteen News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris