Bruce Springsteen's Alleged Mistress Settles Divorce Battle
A New Jersey businessman who accused his wife of having an affair with Bruce Springsteen has settled the estranged couple's divorce battle. Arthur Kelly's claims that his wife Ann "committed adultery" with Springsteen turned his messy divorce into a media event.
Ann Kelly insisted her only link to Springsteen is through membership of the same gym, while the rock star also dismissed reports of an affair. The estranged couple, who share two children, agreed to waive a trial in favour of an arbitrator's child-support and alimony rulings, expected in the next two months - a decision which settled their divorce negotiations in an Ocean County court, reports the New York Post.
Family Court Judge Patricia Roe reportedly told the couple, "I'm glad the case is being settled. The smoke needs to die down. You both need to move on for the sake of your children."
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami