Bruce Springsteen's Alleged Mistress Settles Divorce Battle
A New Jersey businessman who accused his wife of having an affair with Bruce Springsteen has settled the estranged couple's divorce battle. Arthur Kelly's claims that his wife Ann "committed adultery" with Springsteen turned his messy divorce into a media event.
Ann Kelly insisted her only link to Springsteen is through membership of the same gym, while the rock star also dismissed reports of an affair. The estranged couple, who share two children, agreed to waive a trial in favour of an arbitrator's child-support and alimony rulings, expected in the next two months - a decision which settled their divorce negotiations in an Ocean County court, reports the New York Post.
Family Court Judge Patricia Roe reportedly told the couple, "I'm glad the case is being settled. The smoke needs to die down. You both need to move on for the sake of your children."
More Bruce Springsteen News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media