Bruce Springsteen's Alleged Mistress Settles Divorce Battle
A New Jersey businessman who accused his wife of having an affair with Bruce Springsteen has settled the estranged couple's divorce battle. Arthur Kelly's claims that his wife Ann "committed adultery" with Springsteen turned his messy divorce into a media event.
Ann Kelly insisted her only link to Springsteen is through membership of the same gym, while the rock star also dismissed reports of an affair. The estranged couple, who share two children, agreed to waive a trial in favour of an arbitrator's child-support and alimony rulings, expected in the next two months - a decision which settled their divorce negotiations in an Ocean County court, reports the New York Post.
Family Court Judge Patricia Roe reportedly told the couple, "I'm glad the case is being settled. The smoke needs to die down. You both need to move on for the sake of your children."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist