Bruce Springsteen's Alleged Mistress Settles Divorce Battle
A New Jersey businessman who accused his wife of having an affair with Bruce Springsteen has settled the estranged couple's divorce battle. Arthur Kelly's claims that his wife Ann "committed adultery" with Springsteen turned his messy divorce into a media event.
Ann Kelly insisted her only link to Springsteen is through membership of the same gym, while the rock star also dismissed reports of an affair. The estranged couple, who share two children, agreed to waive a trial in favour of an arbitrator's child-support and alimony rulings, expected in the next two months - a decision which settled their divorce negotiations in an Ocean County court, reports the New York Post.
Family Court Judge Patricia Roe reportedly told the couple, "I'm glad the case is being settled. The smoke needs to die down. You both need to move on for the sake of your children."
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test