Lindsay Lohan Slaps Blogger Perez Hilton Over 'Drug Money' Post
Lindsay Lohan has aimed a furious online rant at celebrity blogger Perez Hilton after a series of inflammatory remarks about the actress were posted on his website. Hilton incurred the wrath of the "Mean Girls" star with an entry on his blog which alleged she is paid to make personal appearances at events in Los Angeles, and is often handed her salary in cash.
The post then adds, "Ummm... Drug money?!" And the insinuation has infuriated Lohan who has responded with a series of angry messages aimed at Hilton on her Twitter page.
She writes, "Perez Hilton your statement couldn't be more wrong in every single way. And I find your accusations and slanderous remarks to be gross. Karma is a b**ch, isn't it? I can't imagine what yours will be. I'm sure he's the one sitting on drugs, no1 (no one) in their right mind should ever be so dark and have such a desire to be mean to people. I try to never respond... but that's vulgar and out of line."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance