Lindsay Lohan Slaps Blogger Perez Hilton Over 'Drug Money' Post
Lindsay Lohan has aimed a furious online rant at celebrity blogger Perez Hilton after a series of inflammatory remarks about the actress were posted on his website. Hilton incurred the wrath of the "Mean Girls" star with an entry on his blog which alleged she is paid to make personal appearances at events in Los Angeles, and is often handed her salary in cash.
The post then adds, "Ummm... Drug money?!" And the insinuation has infuriated Lohan who has responded with a series of angry messages aimed at Hilton on her Twitter page.
She writes, "Perez Hilton your statement couldn't be more wrong in every single way. And I find your accusations and slanderous remarks to be gross. Karma is a b**ch, isn't it? I can't imagine what yours will be. I'm sure he's the one sitting on drugs, no1 (no one) in their right mind should ever be so dark and have such a desire to be mean to people. I try to never respond... but that's vulgar and out of line."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik