Lindsay Lohan Slaps Blogger Perez Hilton Over 'Drug Money' Post
Lindsay Lohan has aimed a furious online rant at celebrity blogger Perez Hilton after a series of inflammatory remarks about the actress were posted on his website. Hilton incurred the wrath of the "Mean Girls" star with an entry on his blog which alleged she is paid to make personal appearances at events in Los Angeles, and is often handed her salary in cash.
The post then adds, "Ummm... Drug money?!" And the insinuation has infuriated Lohan who has responded with a series of angry messages aimed at Hilton on her Twitter page.
She writes, "Perez Hilton your statement couldn't be more wrong in every single way. And I find your accusations and slanderous remarks to be gross. Karma is a b**ch, isn't it? I can't imagine what yours will be. I'm sure he's the one sitting on drugs, no1 (no one) in their right mind should ever be so dark and have such a desire to be mean to people. I try to never respond... but that's vulgar and out of line."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018