Lindsay Lohan Slaps Blogger Perez Hilton Over 'Drug Money' Post
Lindsay Lohan has aimed a furious online rant at celebrity blogger Perez Hilton after a series of inflammatory remarks about the actress were posted on his website. Hilton incurred the wrath of the "Mean Girls" star with an entry on his blog which alleged she is paid to make personal appearances at events in Los Angeles, and is often handed her salary in cash.
The post then adds, "Ummm... Drug money?!" And the insinuation has infuriated Lohan who has responded with a series of angry messages aimed at Hilton on her Twitter page.
She writes, "Perez Hilton your statement couldn't be more wrong in every single way. And I find your accusations and slanderous remarks to be gross. Karma is a b**ch, isn't it? I can't imagine what yours will be. I'm sure he's the one sitting on drugs, no1 (no one) in their right mind should ever be so dark and have such a desire to be mean to people. I try to never respond... but that's vulgar and out of line."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March