George Clooney Rebuts Break-Up Reports
George Clooney has dismissed reports he has ended his relationship with Italian girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, insisting the story was "made up". The Hollywood heartthrob has been dating the model/TV presenter since July 2009, but recent U.K. reports suggested the couple split shortly after 2010 Academy Awards ceremony in March.
However, Clooney insists the pair are still an item. He tells People, "Once again the story is made up, spread to other outlets and now denied."
The break-up rumor was swirled after a source told Britain's Grazia magazine, "They'd been on the rocks since February, but held on to make it through awards season." The source added, "They decided to go to the Oscars ceremony in L.A. together, but they didn't attend any showbiz after-parties together. George jetted straight out to Hawaii on his own for a few days later."
More George Clooney News
- Kim Kardashian Loses 100.000 Followers on Instagram After Unretouched Photos Controversy
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos