George Clooney Rebuts Break-Up Reports
George Clooney has dismissed reports he has ended his relationship with Italian girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, insisting the story was "made up". The Hollywood heartthrob has been dating the model/TV presenter since July 2009, but recent U.K. reports suggested the couple split shortly after 2010 Academy Awards ceremony in March.
However, Clooney insists the pair are still an item. He tells People, "Once again the story is made up, spread to other outlets and now denied."
The break-up rumor was swirled after a source told Britain's Grazia magazine, "They'd been on the rocks since February, but held on to make it through awards season." The source added, "They decided to go to the Oscars ceremony in L.A. together, but they didn't attend any showbiz after-parties together. George jetted straight out to Hawaii on his own for a few days later."
More George Clooney News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!