George Clooney Rebuts Break-Up Reports
George Clooney has dismissed reports he has ended his relationship with Italian girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, insisting the story was "made up". The Hollywood heartthrob has been dating the model/TV presenter since July 2009, but recent U.K. reports suggested the couple split shortly after 2010 Academy Awards ceremony in March.
However, Clooney insists the pair are still an item. He tells People, "Once again the story is made up, spread to other outlets and now denied."
The break-up rumor was swirled after a source told Britain's Grazia magazine, "They'd been on the rocks since February, but held on to make it through awards season." The source added, "They decided to go to the Oscars ceremony in L.A. together, but they didn't attend any showbiz after-parties together. George jetted straight out to Hawaii on his own for a few days later."
More George Clooney News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance