George Clooney Rebuts Break-Up Reports
George Clooney has dismissed reports he has ended his relationship with Italian girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, insisting the story was "made up". The Hollywood heartthrob has been dating the model/TV presenter since July 2009, but recent U.K. reports suggested the couple split shortly after 2010 Academy Awards ceremony in March.
However, Clooney insists the pair are still an item. He tells People, "Once again the story is made up, spread to other outlets and now denied."
The break-up rumor was swirled after a source told Britain's Grazia magazine, "They'd been on the rocks since February, but held on to make it through awards season." The source added, "They decided to go to the Oscars ceremony in L.A. together, but they didn't attend any showbiz after-parties together. George jetted straight out to Hawaii on his own for a few days later."
More George Clooney News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off