George Clooney Rebuts Break-Up Reports
George Clooney has dismissed reports he has ended his relationship with Italian girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, insisting the story was "made up". The Hollywood heartthrob has been dating the model/TV presenter since July 2009, but recent U.K. reports suggested the couple split shortly after 2010 Academy Awards ceremony in March.
However, Clooney insists the pair are still an item. He tells People, "Once again the story is made up, spread to other outlets and now denied."
The break-up rumor was swirled after a source told Britain's Grazia magazine, "They'd been on the rocks since February, but held on to make it through awards season." The source added, "They decided to go to the Oscars ceremony in L.A. together, but they didn't attend any showbiz after-parties together. George jetted straight out to Hawaii on his own for a few days later."
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut