Zoe Saldana Not Bothered by Lesbian Label
"Avatar" star Zoe Saldana isn't surprised when people assume she's gay - because she's been labeled a lesbian since she was a youngster. The actress is in a long-term relationship with actor Keith Britton, but admits she has often raised questions about her sexuality because she has always had a "very masculine" energy.
She tells Siempre Mujer magazine, "If you want to punish me, send me to get a manicure or dress me in a skirt or shorts, and I would die. But if you dress me in jeans and a button-down blouse, I feel very sexy, feminine and powerful."
"People have sometimes told my grandmother, 'Your granddaughter has a bit of lesbianism in her.' It's that my sisters and I spent all our time among men (growing up). We were very popular with them. Our way of thinking is very masculine."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers