Zoe Saldana Not Bothered by Lesbian Label
"Avatar" star Zoe Saldana isn't surprised when people assume she's gay - because she's been labeled a lesbian since she was a youngster. The actress is in a long-term relationship with actor Keith Britton, but admits she has often raised questions about her sexuality because she has always had a "very masculine" energy.
She tells Siempre Mujer magazine, "If you want to punish me, send me to get a manicure or dress me in a skirt or shorts, and I would die. But if you dress me in jeans and a button-down blouse, I feel very sexy, feminine and powerful."
"People have sometimes told my grandmother, 'Your granddaughter has a bit of lesbianism in her.' It's that my sisters and I spent all our time among men (growing up). We were very popular with them. Our way of thinking is very masculine."
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'