Zoe Saldana Not Bothered by Lesbian Label
"Avatar" star Zoe Saldana isn't surprised when people assume she's gay - because she's been labeled a lesbian since she was a youngster. The actress is in a long-term relationship with actor Keith Britton, but admits she has often raised questions about her sexuality because she has always had a "very masculine" energy.
She tells Siempre Mujer magazine, "If you want to punish me, send me to get a manicure or dress me in a skirt or shorts, and I would die. But if you dress me in jeans and a button-down blouse, I feel very sexy, feminine and powerful."
"People have sometimes told my grandmother, 'Your granddaughter has a bit of lesbianism in her.' It's that my sisters and I spent all our time among men (growing up). We were very popular with them. Our way of thinking is very masculine."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked