Whitney Houston Ordered by Doctors to Postpone Her Paris Concert
Whitney Houston's comeback tour has been marred by yet another setback - she has postponed the first show of her European trek after coming down with an infection. The R&B singer was due to begin the European leg of her "Nothing But Love" jaunt in Paris, France on Tuesday, April 6 but has pulled out of the show to recover from an upper respiratory infection on doctors' orders.
A statement says Houston "deeply regrets having been forced to postpone the show". She is expected to return to the French capital for a rescheduled gig.
Houston will instead kick off her tour with a concert in Manchester, England on Thursday, April 8. It's the latest problem to plague Houston's comeback world tour - fans in Australia complained that the star struggled to breathe while performing, prompting concerns for her health. Her lawyer subsequently dismissed claims that Houston was back on drugs and facing a stint in rehab.
More Whitney Houston News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower