Whitney Houston Ordered by Doctors to Postpone Her Paris Concert
Whitney Houston's comeback tour has been marred by yet another setback - she has postponed the first show of her European trek after coming down with an infection. The R&B singer was due to begin the European leg of her "Nothing But Love" jaunt in Paris, France on Tuesday, April 6 but has pulled out of the show to recover from an upper respiratory infection on doctors' orders.
A statement says Houston "deeply regrets having been forced to postpone the show". She is expected to return to the French capital for a rescheduled gig.
Houston will instead kick off her tour with a concert in Manchester, England on Thursday, April 8. It's the latest problem to plague Houston's comeback world tour - fans in Australia complained that the star struggled to breathe while performing, prompting concerns for her health. Her lawyer subsequently dismissed claims that Houston was back on drugs and facing a stint in rehab.
More Whitney Houston News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set