Whitney Houston Ordered by Doctors to Postpone Her Paris Concert
Whitney Houston's comeback tour has been marred by yet another setback - she has postponed the first show of her European trek after coming down with an infection. The R&B singer was due to begin the European leg of her "Nothing But Love" jaunt in Paris, France on Tuesday, April 6 but has pulled out of the show to recover from an upper respiratory infection on doctors' orders.
A statement says Houston "deeply regrets having been forced to postpone the show". She is expected to return to the French capital for a rescheduled gig.
Houston will instead kick off her tour with a concert in Manchester, England on Thursday, April 8. It's the latest problem to plague Houston's comeback world tour - fans in Australia complained that the star struggled to breathe while performing, prompting concerns for her health. Her lawyer subsequently dismissed claims that Houston was back on drugs and facing a stint in rehab.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation