Whitney Houston Ordered by Doctors to Postpone Her Paris Concert
Whitney Houston's comeback tour has been marred by yet another setback - she has postponed the first show of her European trek after coming down with an infection. The R&B singer was due to begin the European leg of her "Nothing But Love" jaunt in Paris, France on Tuesday, April 6 but has pulled out of the show to recover from an upper respiratory infection on doctors' orders.
A statement says Houston "deeply regrets having been forced to postpone the show". She is expected to return to the French capital for a rescheduled gig.
Houston will instead kick off her tour with a concert in Manchester, England on Thursday, April 8. It's the latest problem to plague Houston's comeback world tour - fans in Australia complained that the star struggled to breathe while performing, prompting concerns for her health. Her lawyer subsequently dismissed claims that Houston was back on drugs and facing a stint in rehab.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'