Whitney Houston Ordered by Doctors to Postpone Her Paris Concert
Whitney Houston's comeback tour has been marred by yet another setback - she has postponed the first show of her European trek after coming down with an infection. The R&B singer was due to begin the European leg of her "Nothing But Love" jaunt in Paris, France on Tuesday, April 6 but has pulled out of the show to recover from an upper respiratory infection on doctors' orders.
A statement says Houston "deeply regrets having been forced to postpone the show". She is expected to return to the French capital for a rescheduled gig.
Houston will instead kick off her tour with a concert in Manchester, England on Thursday, April 8. It's the latest problem to plague Houston's comeback world tour - fans in Australia complained that the star struggled to breathe while performing, prompting concerns for her health. Her lawyer subsequently dismissed claims that Houston was back on drugs and facing a stint in rehab.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri