P. Diddy Throwing Lavish Party for Birthday Son
Rap mogul P. Diddy treated his son Christian to a 12th birthday to remember - he jetted the boy and his friends to Las Vegas to celebrate his big day. The generous star flew Christian and 20 of his lucky pals to Sin City on Thursday, April 1 for four days of fun-packed activities, including paintballing, indoor skydiving and a trip to the Adventureland theme park.
They kicked off the birthday extravaganza with a lavish dinner at Italian restaurant LAVO and a slumber party in their suite at Palms Las Vegas.
In a post on his Twitter blog on Thursday, Diddy wrote, "Celebrating my son Christians bday (sic) in style! He only deserves the BEST! Eating dinner with him+20 (sic) of his closest friends!! I'm so blessed!"
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences