Juliette Lewis to Show Off Martial Arts Skills in New Video
Juliette Lewis will show off her martial arts skills in her next music video after becoming a "bad a**" while training with Muay Thai fighter Roxy Richardson. The actress-turned-punk rocker has posted a behind-the-scenes shot of herself in fight gear with a fake bloody nose on her Twitter blog following the shoot for "Terra Incognita" in Los Angeles on Saturday, April 3.
And the "Natural Born Killer" star's brutal new look is all down to Richardson. In the accompanying caption, Lewis writes, "Roxy is an amazing Muay Thai fighter/trainer who made me look like a bad a** in this vid were (sic) shooting for my song 'Terra Incognita'. Fun day!"
Juliette Lewis' song "Terra Incognita" is the track for her latest album "Terra Incognita". The record itself was released in the U.S. on September 1, 2009.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna