Juliette Lewis to Show Off Martial Arts Skills in New Video
Juliette Lewis will show off her martial arts skills in her next music video after becoming a "bad a**" while training with Muay Thai fighter Roxy Richardson. The actress-turned-punk rocker has posted a behind-the-scenes shot of herself in fight gear with a fake bloody nose on her Twitter blog following the shoot for "Terra Incognita" in Los Angeles on Saturday, April 3.
And the "Natural Born Killer" star's brutal new look is all down to Richardson. In the accompanying caption, Lewis writes, "Roxy is an amazing Muay Thai fighter/trainer who made me look like a bad a** in this vid were (sic) shooting for my song 'Terra Incognita'. Fun day!"
Juliette Lewis' song "Terra Incognita" is the track for her latest album "Terra Incognita". The record itself was released in the U.S. on September 1, 2009.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle