Juliette Lewis to Show Off Martial Arts Skills in New Video
Juliette Lewis will show off her martial arts skills in her next music video after becoming a "bad a**" while training with Muay Thai fighter Roxy Richardson. The actress-turned-punk rocker has posted a behind-the-scenes shot of herself in fight gear with a fake bloody nose on her Twitter blog following the shoot for "Terra Incognita" in Los Angeles on Saturday, April 3.
And the "Natural Born Killer" star's brutal new look is all down to Richardson. In the accompanying caption, Lewis writes, "Roxy is an amazing Muay Thai fighter/trainer who made me look like a bad a** in this vid were (sic) shooting for my song 'Terra Incognita'. Fun day!"
Juliette Lewis' song "Terra Incognita" is the track for her latest album "Terra Incognita". The record itself was released in the U.S. on September 1, 2009.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal