Juliette Lewis to Show Off Martial Arts Skills in New Video
Juliette Lewis will show off her martial arts skills in her next music video after becoming a "bad a**" while training with Muay Thai fighter Roxy Richardson. The actress-turned-punk rocker has posted a behind-the-scenes shot of herself in fight gear with a fake bloody nose on her Twitter blog following the shoot for "Terra Incognita" in Los Angeles on Saturday, April 3.
And the "Natural Born Killer" star's brutal new look is all down to Richardson. In the accompanying caption, Lewis writes, "Roxy is an amazing Muay Thai fighter/trainer who made me look like a bad a** in this vid were (sic) shooting for my song 'Terra Incognita'. Fun day!"
Juliette Lewis' song "Terra Incognita" is the track for her latest album "Terra Incognita". The record itself was released in the U.S. on September 1, 2009.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked