Juliette Lewis to Show Off Martial Arts Skills in New Video
Juliette Lewis will show off her martial arts skills in her next music video after becoming a "bad a**" while training with Muay Thai fighter Roxy Richardson. The actress-turned-punk rocker has posted a behind-the-scenes shot of herself in fight gear with a fake bloody nose on her Twitter blog following the shoot for "Terra Incognita" in Los Angeles on Saturday, April 3.
And the "Natural Born Killer" star's brutal new look is all down to Richardson. In the accompanying caption, Lewis writes, "Roxy is an amazing Muay Thai fighter/trainer who made me look like a bad a** in this vid were (sic) shooting for my song 'Terra Incognita'. Fun day!"
Juliette Lewis' song "Terra Incognita" is the track for her latest album "Terra Incognita". The record itself was released in the U.S. on September 1, 2009.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7