Jennifer Aniston Will Launch Debut Perfume in Summer
Actress Jennifer Aniston is sniffing the sweet smell of success - she's preparing to launch her debut fragrance. The former "Friends" star is fulfilling a long-time dream by creating her own signature scent, after turning down a number of offers over the years to become a celebrity spokeswoman for established perfume lines.
And she insists she's very proud of her creation, which she has dubbed Lolavie, because she's had a say in every aspect of production. She tells Britain's Harper's Bazaar, "I'd been asked to put my name to many, but I wanted to be involved in the process, from the initial idea of the scent to the ad campaign with (famed photographer) Mario Sorrenti."
Aniston's Lolavie is expected to hit perfume counter shelves this summer.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year