Jennifer Aniston Will Launch Debut Perfume in Summer
Actress Jennifer Aniston is sniffing the sweet smell of success - she's preparing to launch her debut fragrance. The former "Friends" star is fulfilling a long-time dream by creating her own signature scent, after turning down a number of offers over the years to become a celebrity spokeswoman for established perfume lines.
And she insists she's very proud of her creation, which she has dubbed Lolavie, because she's had a say in every aspect of production. She tells Britain's Harper's Bazaar, "I'd been asked to put my name to many, but I wanted to be involved in the process, from the initial idea of the scent to the ad campaign with (famed photographer) Mario Sorrenti."
Aniston's Lolavie is expected to hit perfume counter shelves this summer.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip