Jennifer Aniston Will Launch Debut Perfume in Summer
Actress Jennifer Aniston is sniffing the sweet smell of success - she's preparing to launch her debut fragrance. The former "Friends" star is fulfilling a long-time dream by creating her own signature scent, after turning down a number of offers over the years to become a celebrity spokeswoman for established perfume lines.
And she insists she's very proud of her creation, which she has dubbed Lolavie, because she's had a say in every aspect of production. She tells Britain's Harper's Bazaar, "I'd been asked to put my name to many, but I wanted to be involved in the process, from the initial idea of the scent to the ad campaign with (famed photographer) Mario Sorrenti."
Aniston's Lolavie is expected to hit perfume counter shelves this summer.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal