Jennifer Aniston Will Launch Debut Perfume in Summer
Actress Jennifer Aniston is sniffing the sweet smell of success - she's preparing to launch her debut fragrance. The former "Friends" star is fulfilling a long-time dream by creating her own signature scent, after turning down a number of offers over the years to become a celebrity spokeswoman for established perfume lines.
And she insists she's very proud of her creation, which she has dubbed Lolavie, because she's had a say in every aspect of production. She tells Britain's Harper's Bazaar, "I'd been asked to put my name to many, but I wanted to be involved in the process, from the initial idea of the scent to the ad campaign with (famed photographer) Mario Sorrenti."
Aniston's Lolavie is expected to hit perfume counter shelves this summer.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby