Jennifer Aniston Will Launch Debut Perfume in Summer
Actress Jennifer Aniston is sniffing the sweet smell of success - she's preparing to launch her debut fragrance. The former "Friends" star is fulfilling a long-time dream by creating her own signature scent, after turning down a number of offers over the years to become a celebrity spokeswoman for established perfume lines.
And she insists she's very proud of her creation, which she has dubbed Lolavie, because she's had a say in every aspect of production. She tells Britain's Harper's Bazaar, "I'd been asked to put my name to many, but I wanted to be involved in the process, from the initial idea of the scent to the ad campaign with (famed photographer) Mario Sorrenti."
Aniston's Lolavie is expected to hit perfume counter shelves this summer.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music