Sean Penn Faces Lawsuit for Threatening to Kill Paparazzi
Sean Penn's violent clash with a paparazzi in October 2009 has landed him in more trouble - the Oscar winner is facing a lawsuit from the snapper after he allegedly threatened to kill him. The actor has already been charged with two misdemeanor counts of criminal battery and vandalism after reportedly kicking photographer Jordan Dawes and damaging his camera in a bust-up in California.
Dawes claims he suffered serious injuries after Penn started "kicking and punching" him, leaving him in need of surgery on his knee. According to legal papers filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Dawes accuses Penn of breaking his camera before threatening his life by sneering, "The next time I see you, you will be in a box."
Dawes is seeking compensation for the alleged attack. Penn's criminal case is still pending, reports TMZ.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?