Cheryl Cole Retains Her Crown as the Most Stylish Star
Girls Aloud's singer Cheryl Cole is still leading the British fashion pack - she has retained her crown as the U.K.'s most stylish star for a second year running. "The X Factor" judge shot to the top of Glamour magazine's poll to find the best-dressed celebrity in 2009, pushing former winner Victoria Adams into third place.
But while Cole has remained at the top in the latest poll, Beckham, who has garnered acclaim as a fashion designer, has dropped from third to number eight in the survey. Rihanna took the second spot, "Gossip Girl" actresses Blake Lively and Leighton Meester were third and fourth respectively, and U.K. TV presenter Alexa Chung was fifth.
Kate Moss, Beyonce Knowles and Emma Watson also featured in the top 10.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off