Cheryl Cole Retains Her Crown as the Most Stylish Star
Girls Aloud's singer Cheryl Cole is still leading the British fashion pack - she has retained her crown as the U.K.'s most stylish star for a second year running. "The X Factor" judge shot to the top of Glamour magazine's poll to find the best-dressed celebrity in 2009, pushing former winner Victoria Adams into third place.
But while Cole has remained at the top in the latest poll, Beckham, who has garnered acclaim as a fashion designer, has dropped from third to number eight in the survey. Rihanna took the second spot, "Gossip Girl" actresses Blake Lively and Leighton Meester were third and fourth respectively, and U.K. TV presenter Alexa Chung was fifth.
Kate Moss, Beyonce Knowles and Emma Watson also featured in the top 10.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test