Cheryl Cole Retains Her Crown as the Most Stylish Star
Girls Aloud's singer Cheryl Cole is still leading the British fashion pack - she has retained her crown as the U.K.'s most stylish star for a second year running. "The X Factor" judge shot to the top of Glamour magazine's poll to find the best-dressed celebrity in 2009, pushing former winner Victoria Adams into third place.
But while Cole has remained at the top in the latest poll, Beckham, who has garnered acclaim as a fashion designer, has dropped from third to number eight in the survey. Rihanna took the second spot, "Gossip Girl" actresses Blake Lively and Leighton Meester were third and fourth respectively, and U.K. TV presenter Alexa Chung was fifth.
Kate Moss, Beyonce Knowles and Emma Watson also featured in the top 10.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory