Cheryl Cole Retains Her Crown as the Most Stylish Star
Girls Aloud's singer Cheryl Cole is still leading the British fashion pack - she has retained her crown as the U.K.'s most stylish star for a second year running. "The X Factor" judge shot to the top of Glamour magazine's poll to find the best-dressed celebrity in 2009, pushing former winner Victoria Adams into third place.
But while Cole has remained at the top in the latest poll, Beckham, who has garnered acclaim as a fashion designer, has dropped from third to number eight in the survey. Rihanna took the second spot, "Gossip Girl" actresses Blake Lively and Leighton Meester were third and fourth respectively, and U.K. TV presenter Alexa Chung was fifth.
Kate Moss, Beyonce Knowles and Emma Watson also featured in the top 10.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'