Cheryl Cole Retains Her Crown as the Most Stylish Star
Girls Aloud's singer Cheryl Cole is still leading the British fashion pack - she has retained her crown as the U.K.'s most stylish star for a second year running. "The X Factor" judge shot to the top of Glamour magazine's poll to find the best-dressed celebrity in 2009, pushing former winner Victoria Adams into third place.
But while Cole has remained at the top in the latest poll, Beckham, who has garnered acclaim as a fashion designer, has dropped from third to number eight in the survey. Rihanna took the second spot, "Gossip Girl" actresses Blake Lively and Leighton Meester were third and fourth respectively, and U.K. TV presenter Alexa Chung was fifth.
Kate Moss, Beyonce Knowles and Emma Watson also featured in the top 10.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech