Slash Calls Axl Rose 'Phenomenal'
Former Guns N' Roses' guitarist Slash wants to end his decade-long feud with ex-bandmate Axl Rose, insisting the pair could have an "interesting conversation" if they put aside their differences. The top hat-toting rocker famously fell out with the frontman and quit the band in the mid-1990s, and the pair has yet to patch up their friendship over 10 years later.
Slash admits he's let go of his grudge and insists it's up to Rose if the pair ever speaks again. He tells the New York Post, "I'm more standoffish because I know how vehemently he hates me. So that sort of makes me doubt it. But if we ran into each other and all that animosity were to pass for a second, then I'm sure we could have an interesting conversation."
And the guitarist admits he's impressed with Guns N' Roses' comeback album, 2008's "Chinese Democracy". He adds, "It was the perfect Axl record - exactly what I would have expected from the final years of us working together, and seeing where he was headed musically. It's very heavy; sort of a dark, depressing record. He's f**king phenomenal."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March