Slash Calls Axl Rose 'Phenomenal'
Former Guns N' Roses' guitarist Slash wants to end his decade-long feud with ex-bandmate Axl Rose, insisting the pair could have an "interesting conversation" if they put aside their differences. The top hat-toting rocker famously fell out with the frontman and quit the band in the mid-1990s, and the pair has yet to patch up their friendship over 10 years later.
Slash admits he's let go of his grudge and insists it's up to Rose if the pair ever speaks again. He tells the New York Post, "I'm more standoffish because I know how vehemently he hates me. So that sort of makes me doubt it. But if we ran into each other and all that animosity were to pass for a second, then I'm sure we could have an interesting conversation."
And the guitarist admits he's impressed with Guns N' Roses' comeback album, 2008's "Chinese Democracy". He adds, "It was the perfect Axl record - exactly what I would have expected from the final years of us working together, and seeing where he was headed musically. It's very heavy; sort of a dark, depressing record. He's f**king phenomenal."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video