Slash Calls Axl Rose 'Phenomenal'
Former Guns N' Roses' guitarist Slash wants to end his decade-long feud with ex-bandmate Axl Rose, insisting the pair could have an "interesting conversation" if they put aside their differences. The top hat-toting rocker famously fell out with the frontman and quit the band in the mid-1990s, and the pair has yet to patch up their friendship over 10 years later.
Slash admits he's let go of his grudge and insists it's up to Rose if the pair ever speaks again. He tells the New York Post, "I'm more standoffish because I know how vehemently he hates me. So that sort of makes me doubt it. But if we ran into each other and all that animosity were to pass for a second, then I'm sure we could have an interesting conversation."
And the guitarist admits he's impressed with Guns N' Roses' comeback album, 2008's "Chinese Democracy". He adds, "It was the perfect Axl record - exactly what I would have expected from the final years of us working together, and seeing where he was headed musically. It's very heavy; sort of a dark, depressing record. He's f**king phenomenal."
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!