Tori Spelling Longing to Live in Farm
Actress Tori Spelling longs to leave her glamorous life in Los Angeles behind and move to a quiet farm in the countryside. The daughter of late TV mogul Aaron Spelling documents her married life with Dean McDermott in U.S. reality TV series "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood".
But Spelling admits she has an "alter-ego" who dreams of abandoning the city to raise farm animals in the country with their two kids. She says, "Show business has been my life and I love doing it but I have this other side that wants to be the soccer mom and live in a small town, take my kids to carpool and just be home and cook dinner every night."
"I kind of wish I could balance both. I'd like to move to a farm. It's one of my dreams. I want to raise animals (like) chickens goats, horses, sheep. Why not?"
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz