Tori Spelling Longing to Live in Farm
Actress Tori Spelling longs to leave her glamorous life in Los Angeles behind and move to a quiet farm in the countryside. The daughter of late TV mogul Aaron Spelling documents her married life with Dean McDermott in U.S. reality TV series "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood".
But Spelling admits she has an "alter-ego" who dreams of abandoning the city to raise farm animals in the country with their two kids. She says, "Show business has been my life and I love doing it but I have this other side that wants to be the soccer mom and live in a small town, take my kids to carpool and just be home and cook dinner every night."
"I kind of wish I could balance both. I'd like to move to a farm. It's one of my dreams. I want to raise animals (like) chickens goats, horses, sheep. Why not?"
More Tori Spelling News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!