Tori Spelling Longing to Live in Farm
Actress Tori Spelling longs to leave her glamorous life in Los Angeles behind and move to a quiet farm in the countryside. The daughter of late TV mogul Aaron Spelling documents her married life with Dean McDermott in U.S. reality TV series "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood".
But Spelling admits she has an "alter-ego" who dreams of abandoning the city to raise farm animals in the country with their two kids. She says, "Show business has been my life and I love doing it but I have this other side that wants to be the soccer mom and live in a small town, take my kids to carpool and just be home and cook dinner every night."
"I kind of wish I could balance both. I'd like to move to a farm. It's one of my dreams. I want to raise animals (like) chickens goats, horses, sheep. Why not?"
More Tori Spelling News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set