Tori Spelling Longing to Live in Farm
Actress Tori Spelling longs to leave her glamorous life in Los Angeles behind and move to a quiet farm in the countryside. The daughter of late TV mogul Aaron Spelling documents her married life with Dean McDermott in U.S. reality TV series "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood".
But Spelling admits she has an "alter-ego" who dreams of abandoning the city to raise farm animals in the country with their two kids. She says, "Show business has been my life and I love doing it but I have this other side that wants to be the soccer mom and live in a small town, take my kids to carpool and just be home and cook dinner every night."
"I kind of wish I could balance both. I'd like to move to a farm. It's one of my dreams. I want to raise animals (like) chickens goats, horses, sheep. Why not?"
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Usher Sued for $10 Million After Allegedly Exposing Another Woman to Herpes
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!