Tori Spelling Longing to Live in Farm
Actress Tori Spelling longs to leave her glamorous life in Los Angeles behind and move to a quiet farm in the countryside. The daughter of late TV mogul Aaron Spelling documents her married life with Dean McDermott in U.S. reality TV series "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood".
But Spelling admits she has an "alter-ego" who dreams of abandoning the city to raise farm animals in the country with their two kids. She says, "Show business has been my life and I love doing it but I have this other side that wants to be the soccer mom and live in a small town, take my kids to carpool and just be home and cook dinner every night."
"I kind of wish I could balance both. I'd like to move to a farm. It's one of my dreams. I want to raise animals (like) chickens goats, horses, sheep. Why not?"
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'